• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Night Prize Catagories

In summary, Debbie is giving away carmel popcorn, glazed pecans, and a goodie bag to past hosts, members of her cluster are donating products to give away, and Anne is considering giving away door prizes or individual gifts to past hosts or guests at her mystery host show on Thursday.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am just stumped about this. So far, I have the following categories to give away prizes to the hosts.
Total sales
Highest bookings
Most Outside orders
Special drawing for anyone who agrees to book a show in December or January
Special drawing for anyone who becomes a consultant

What else should I do? I want to give away LOTS of prizes and have LOTS of hosts coming up!

How about most guests in attendance?

Here are some AnneHow about....
$1,000 shows in a seperate category

Most pieces of cookware sold!
Most pieces of Stoneware sold!
Most $60 or more orders!
Most New Products sold!

If I think of more, I'll let you know!

Debbie :D

These are great so far!

Hey Anne, I'm having my han and my mystery host party this Wednesday and wondered what you're giving away to each of these hosts?

I love the suggestions so far and I'm less than $7k away from earning San Fran.

Thanks for your help!
KRisti

I'm giving each of them a goodie bag with a welcome letter and twixit clips. Members of the cluster are donating products to give away.

Congrats on the trip!

I made carmel popcorn and glazed pecans for each of my past hosts. I gave each an additional 10% and entered them into my drawing for each $10 they spent and 2 entries for attending the event. Cleaned out my closet and gave away about $250 in products

Would you only do this for a host appreciation night? I'm having a mystery host show on Thursday & invited past hosts, family, friends, customers, etc. I didn't know if I should have something for each of them, or just do the door prizes.

Anne,
why are members of your cluster donating products?
Teresa

It's your choice!
pamperedgirl3 said:
Would you only do this for a host appreciation night? I'm having a mystery host show on Thursday & invited past hosts, family, friends, customers, etc. I didn't know if I should have something for each of them, or just do the door prizes.

It's really your choice but since Anne wants to thank past hosts for doing shows for her that is why I think she wants to give each a small gift.

Remember those coming to your show have not all had shows and your goal is to get them to order but more important to book shows!!! We all want our calendars full so give incentives for guests to book shows. Stick to door prizes but also offer prizes based on who places an order, on the order amount, those wanting to book shows, those wanting to be consultants, those who will host again.

Debbie :D :D

I think its great to do the door prizes and I like the idea of giving each person an individual gift BUT I feel if I do this and put it together in a matter of 3 days, I will stress myself out too much. :eek: I'm going crazy deep cleaning every room of my home making sure it looks perfect (I know what we tell all our hosts, but they can't see my house looking trashed!) and I still need to plan on whats in the menu! ;)

Teresa Lynn said:
Anne,
why are members of your cluster donating products?
Teresa
People are donating products to giveaway because everyone is inviting their hosts and as much as I'd like to, I can't foot the bill for everyone. I want to give away LOTS of items and have LOTS of people coming up to be recognized. My primary purpose of this, is just to recognize my hosts, not to get orders. A mystery host or open house woud be a little different. Don't get me wrong, if someone wants to order, of course, I will be happy to take it, but I am trying to generate recruit leads as well. This is something I decided to try after listening to one of Belinda's tapes.

pamperedgirl3: Debbie is right, you can do this for anyone. I have chosen to do this for my hosts and some really good customers.

PampMomof3: Maybe you can do this around the spring product launch. I have been working on this for the last six weeks, and just finalizing some last details. Everything is pretty much done. I'm just looking to see if I missed anything.

ShanaSmith said:
I made carmel popcorn and glazed pecans for each of my past hosts.

Alright, I need the recipe for the glazed pecans please! I think I might do it to try and get more bookings. Thanks so much Shana!:D

that makes sense I thought you were doing it like mine where it was just your hosts,.
mine is on Dec. 9 I think I have 9 attending so now I have to be creative where they sit. My dining room seats 8!!
I give them an extra chance in the drawing for each $150 increment over $500, they also get a chance for the most bookings, most signed recruits from their show, most orders, & 1 per show held during the year (catalog counts too).
As soon as they walk in the door they a goodie bag. I am going to put their napkin in a snowflake cookie cutter with a "vintage" looking gift tag which will be their placecard.
In the middle of the table will be wrapped gifts from the bookstore I found small The Joy of Baking & pie making kits. They have a cookie cutter or bird pie vent in them. these will be wrapped and part of my centerpiece. they will get their choice when I'm serving desssert. They were fairlty inexpensive but, it was something non PC but fun!!
I like to keep their energy up for the BIG stuff!!
Teresa

Pampmomof3

Here is the recipe, I think I probably got it from here.... so thanks to whoever posted it before!

Sweet Glazed Pecans

1 egg white
1-8 oz. package pecan halves
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. PC cinnamon
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees on parchment lined bar pan for 18-20 minutes

There is a recipe for Peppered glazed pecans on the PC website right now too.

oh yea, I also made peanut butter cups in the silicone pan and wrapped those up so everyone could take one. They were really cute, I decorated the tops of some with white, green and red chocolate to look like poinsettias.

We had it last night. Out of the 11 consultants who gave me addresses to invite their hosts, 2 showed up to help. So, in total, it was the 4 of us there. I was disappointed about the others, but thrilled that we had two, and one was mine!

We gave away lots of great prizes and had a good time. We got five bookings and 2 very strong recruit leads (one for one of my consultants! Yea!). The best part was reading the door prize slips and the wonderful comments we received. That made it worthwhile. I actually had no hosts show, but one customer. So I was glad that there was a group of people, because if I had done this at my house and one person showed, it would have been a bust. But with the group she fit right in!

What we did: Every 15 minutes we did a Testimonial, Silly game, giveaway, introduced an extra way to earn more tickets for the grand prize. We also did a seperate drawing for those who booked that night as well as a door prize slip. Each consultant did a giveaway for highest host. We also did a little recognition for the consultants who attended. We also did the fabulous piece of jewelry giveaway at the end: a circle of love necklace (because we love our hosts). The host who won was truly moved!

We are going to do this again in the spring with the new product launch.

1. What are the different categories of prizes available for Host Appreciation Night?

There are five main categories of prizes for Host Appreciation Night: free products, discounted products, free shipping, host exclusive items, and booking incentives. These prizes are designed to reward and thank our hosts for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I qualify for free products as a Host Appreciation Night prize?

To qualify for free products, a host must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking from their party. The amount of free products a host can earn is based on the total party sales and the number of bookings they receive.

3. Can I choose which discounted products I want as part of the Host Appreciation Night prizes?

Yes, hosts can choose which discounted products they want from a selection of items that are typically only available to hosts. These products are offered at a discounted price as a thank you for hosting a party.

4. What is the booking incentive prize for Host Appreciation Night?

The booking incentive prize is a special gift that hosts receive for booking a future party at their Host Appreciation Night. This can be a product from our current catalog or a special host-exclusive item.

5. How long do I have to use my Host Appreciation Night prizes?

Hosts have 60 days from the date of their party to use their Host Appreciation Night prizes. After this time period, the prizes will expire and cannot be redeemed. It is important for hosts to plan accordingly and use their prizes before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • 1PamperedMommy