• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Might Be Losing My Fd Title...

In summary, SS was told she can't start PC for 2 months and wants to switch to Feb or March. PC can only start in Jan, so she needs to change her sign-up.
letscook04
Gold Member
Everything was going so good until the phone call last night my 2nd recruit SS starts in Dec. at our meeting she told me that she just found out that she is excepting her 2nd child. She called me last night and the doctor told her to postpone PC for at least 2 months!!::eek: Can I call HO and have her start in Feb or March?

letscook04 said:
Everything was going so good until the phone call last night my 2nd recruit SS starts in Dec. at our meeting she told me that she just found out that she is excepting her 2nd child. She called me last night and the doctor told her to postpone PC for at least 2 months!!::eek: Can I call HO and have her start in Feb or March?
I know what your going through. My cousin is a recruit of mine and she has one more show to do to make her qualify. She has to submit something before the end of the month otherwise she goes inactive and there goes my 2000 points.

yes, she should be able to get her month one changed. She will need to contact them to change it. It can be requested online, I believe it is off the ho contacts tab at the top of consultants corner

Has she already signed? As long as she has already signed, she can call to have her SS switched by ONE month. You will not lose your FD title unless she goes IA. In the meantime keep recruiting so it won't matter!!

actually it is one time, not one month. I have had consultants move two months up

Yes she signed on for Dec but now she needs to change it to Feb or March.

Understand how frustrated you must feel. I had to change my signature from future director back to consultant. Can she do catalog shows just to keep her from going inactive her second month?

Just have her change it! It will be fine! And she will appreciate your and PC's flexibility!

What does "I Might Be Losing My Fd Title..." mean?

"I Might Be Losing My Fd Title..." refers to the feeling of potentially losing a title or position within a direct sales company, such as being a top consultant or director.

Why do people feel like they might be losing their FD title?

There are various reasons why someone might feel like they are losing their FD title. This could be due to a decrease in sales, not meeting performance goals, or changes in the company's structure.

What can I do to prevent losing my FD title?

To prevent losing your FD title, it's important to consistently meet or exceed performance goals, maintain strong sales, and stay up-to-date with any changes or updates within the company. Seek support and guidance from your upline or company resources if needed.

Is losing my FD title a common concern among consultants?

Yes, it is a common concern among consultants in the direct sales industry. It's important to remember that ups and downs are a normal part of any business and there are always ways to improve and regain a title or position.

What are some tips for dealing with the fear of losing my FD title?

Some tips for dealing with the fear of losing your FD title include focusing on your strengths and successes, seeking guidance and support from your upline or peers, setting realistic goals, and staying positive and proactive in your business. Remember to celebrate small victories and not be too hard on yourself if you hit a bump in the road.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • sarahlegare