• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sign-on Bonus for December: Last Chance to Apply!

In summary, the sign-on bonus for December is a one-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join the company during the month. All new consultants who join in December are eligible for the bonus, which varies in amount based on sales requirements met. To apply, interested individuals can do so through the website or by contacting a current consultant, using a special code to indicate their interest. The deadline to apply is December 31st.
nikkijo
Does anyone know if we are having a sign on bonus for December? I have someone that is going to be signing up and I would hate for her to miss it by a week.

Thanks!

Nope--just the chance to get $350 worth of tools for $90 and the opportunity to change her life!

I suppose if she can swing 2 Dec shows, she'll also get a new spring product.

DebbieJ said:
if she can swing 2 Dec shows, she'll also get a new spring product.

That's right! Not a bad offer on top of everything else she can get.

Thank you! I didn't tell her that their might be one. I know I got the three tierd stand and dishes for free because I qualified in my first super starter month plus the supere starter month one bonus.

If there is going to be a sign on bonus we will not know about it until December 1. It is very rare to hear about one before the month begins.

I am signing someone on December 1 because she does not have any shows on her calendar until December. We decided it was better to wait, just in case.

Lisa

1. What is the sign-on bonus for December?

The sign-on bonus for December is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join the company during the month of December. It is a one-time bonus that is paid out after the consultant meets certain sales requirements.

2. Who is eligible for the sign-on bonus?

All new consultants who join Pampered Chef in the month of December are eligible for the sign-on bonus. This includes anyone who signs up to become a consultant through our website or through a current consultant.

3. How much is the sign-on bonus?

The sign-on bonus amount varies based on the sales requirements met by the consultant. The minimum bonus amount is $50, but it can go up to $300 or more for consultants who achieve higher sales levels.

4. How do I apply for the sign-on bonus?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and earning the sign-on bonus, you can apply through our website or by contacting a current consultant. During the sign-up process, you will need to enter a special code to indicate that you are applying for the December sign-on bonus.

5. What is the deadline to apply for the sign-on bonus?

The deadline to apply for the sign-on bonus is December 31st. This means that all applications must be submitted and approved by this date in order to be eligible for the bonus. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to start your Pampered Chef journey with a bonus!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • missyciccolella