• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Trifold Design Ideas for Your December Fair - Join Our Team!

In summary, Leslie created a trifold board that is centered around her most popular shows. She includes information about the show, the benefits of hosting, and how to apply. The board is decorated with gold stars and stickers.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am doing a fair in the first part of Dec. I would mostly like to make this a recruiting tool. I have purchased a trifold to set up, but now that I have it, I have no earthly idea of what to put on it or how it should look. If anyone has any snapshots that I could get ideas from that would be great.
Thanks,
Leslie

Have you looked in the Photos yet?

There is a pic of one, but I can't make out anything on it.

Are you a memeber of WLPC2? I think there are some closer pics of some boards on there.

What do you mean by a trifold?

I am pretty sure that she means one of those big boards to put information on that's like a bulletin board and is hinged in 2 spots so it stands on it's own on your table.

pics of fair boardsHi Leslie,

I have pictures of past boards, used this summer and spring for all different types of fairs. If you would like to see them please private email me and I will be glad to share, I cant seem to upload them here.

[email protected]

krzymomof4 said:
I am doing a fair in the first part of Dec. I would mostly like to make this a recruiting tool. I have purchased a trifold to set up, but now that I have it, I have no earthly idea of what to put on it or how it should look. If anyone has any snapshots that I could get ideas from that would be great.
Thanks,
Leslie
Are those expensive? What do they run?

I made one for get ready for this.....the AVON DUCT TAPE FESTIVAL! Yes, Avon is the duct tape capital of the world! Anyway, centered in the middle at the top I copied the logo from pampered chef ( on the website) and used construction paper behind everything that I pasted on the board. under that in the middle section I put on the first line (all with the construction paper under it them) wedding registry, catalog shows, cooking shows. Then under that I put THEME shows with the theme shows that were the most popular that I do. Then under that, I copied the host specials for the month that I did the show and the next month as well. ON the left side of the fold, I put at the top...."JUST FOR HOSTS" under that I listed all the benefits of being a host and don't leave out the income opportunity of applying free product to the kit. Then on the right side of the fold... I put "NOW HIRING" "ASK ME HOW" and "EARN EXTRA CASH!!!" Then to fill in space....3 recipe cards with the pictures on them. It helped give it color. Then I took those little gold star stickers and put them all over the poster board in between the pictures and things I pasted on the board. I love it because I can reuse it and just change the specials! It's great to use because while I'm talking to someone, others can read the info and specials for the month! If they are interested, they will wait or come back. Good Luck and I wish I knew how to post pics on here but I'm sure that you get the idea. The construction paper gave color to the board as well!

feel free to ask me offline as well. The photos are too large to add on here.:) The one that I have is just different gift sets for the holidays.

1. How can I utilize the trifold design for my December fair?

Our stunning trifold design offers a visually appealing and informative way to showcase our products and promote our team. You can use it as a flyer to hand out to potential customers or as a display on your table at the fair. It's a great way to attract attention and stand out from other vendors.

2. Can I customize the trifold design to include my own contact information?

Yes, you can easily add your own contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email, to the trifold design. This will make it easier for potential customers to reach out to you for more information or to place an order.

3. Are there any specific products or promotions highlighted in the trifold design?

The trifold design features our most popular products for the holiday season and highlights any current promotions or special offers. This will help to generate interest and increase sales at your December fair.

4. How can I join your team through this trifold design?

If you're interested in joining our team, the trifold design provides information on how to sign up as a consultant. It also highlights the benefits of joining, such as discounted products and the opportunity to earn extra income.

5. Can I use the trifold design for other events or fairs throughout the year?

While the design is specifically created for our December fair, you can certainly use it for other events or fairs throughout the year. You can also make any necessary changes or updates to the design to fit the theme or season of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies