• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of PC: Join Our Team Tomorrow for a Chance at Directorship!

In summary, my mom and I are both excited about our new relationship and plan to work together to help me achieve my goal of becoming director. We can sign family members as long as they don't live with us.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
So, I was talking to my mom earlier today & she let me know that she'll probably be ordering her kit tomorrow. I am really excited about this. Mom & I need to work on our relationship a bit & I think this will definitely be a good thing. I already had a show scheduled with her for December 7th, so we're going to make that her first show. I'm going to help her with it & really work on the bookings.

She said that she's mainly doing it to 'help' me achieve directorship, but I really think that once she sees how much she can get out of PC with her own effort, she will change her tune. :)

Are we allowed to sign a family member under us?

My understanding is that we can sign family members as long as they don't live with us.

Congrats on your #3 signing!! My #3 signed last night, too, and is showing up in my IPT list today! WOO HOO!!!

You can sign as many family members as you like. They just can't live with you.

That is great. May working together help your relationship with your mom.

I signed my mom too! It's great because you have to talk to each other and its a great way to help each other out too. she isn't really a star setter but she stays active, and that's all I needed! she was my 5th to get me to director too!

That's terrific!! MY very first recruit was my step-dad...and his sales SOARED when he first started. And he, too, was mainly doing it to help me out. I had flown up to visit them and did a show for their neighbor...several gals wanted to book but I said I am only here 2x a year...so my step-dad piped in with "I'll do it - I'll sign up and I'll do the shows up here!!" He is inactive now but he stayed active for 2 years and did two $2500 fundraisers in that time!

What is "Discover the Power of PC: Join Our Team Tomorrow for a Chance at Directorship!"?

"Discover the Power of PC: Join Our Team Tomorrow for a Chance at Directorship!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for those interested in becoming a Director with our company. It is an opportunity to learn more about the role and the benefits of joining our team.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a Director with Pampered Chef. Whether you are a current consultant or completely new to the company, you are welcome to attend and learn more about this exciting opportunity.

What can I expect to learn at this event?

At this event, you will learn about the role and responsibilities of a Director with Pampered Chef. You will also hear from current Directors about their experiences and the benefits of joining our team. Additionally, there will be information on the compensation and rewards for becoming a Director.

Is there a cost to attend this event?

No, there is no cost to attend "Discover the Power of PC: Join Our Team Tomorrow for a Chance at Directorship!" This event is completely free and open to all who are interested in learning more about becoming a Director with Pampered Chef.

How can I sign up for this event?

You can sign up for this event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary information and registration details. You can also sign up online through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
aried
  • WonderMonkey