• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Pick a Theme for My Han!

In summary, Anne planned and executed a Host Appreciation Night at her business. She selected a "Golden Treasures" themed event and wore gold clothing and accessories. Four out of eleven consultants who attended the event booked appointments with Anne as a result.

What theme should I use?

• "Our hosts are GOLDEN!"

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • "Great hosts glitter like GOLD!"

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • "A great host is worth her weight in GOLD!"

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • I have a suggestion!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AJPratt
Silver Member
I want to go with something with the word "gold" in it. I have a couple of ideas to vote on or you can make a suggestion.

what is Han?

Host Appreciation Night, right?

AJPratt said:
I want to go with something with the word "gold" in it. I have a couple of ideas to vote on or you can make a suggestion.

Why do you want to specifically use "gold"? Knowing this will help me make-up my mind on a suggestion.

Last edited:
I am assuming that it is because of the 'Golden Treasures' Incentives trip.

jdavis said:
I am assuming that it is because of the 'Golden Treasures' Incentives trip.
Yes, it is for my Host Appreciation Night! I have to be honest abotu my theme. I wish it was that well thought out! It was the only kind of celebratory paper that didn't look Christmasy or birthday partyish. So, I figured I'd make it into a theme, tyo make it kinda fun.

I chose the "Glitter like gold" one because it kind of goes with our midseason linens, the cranberry with gold woven in. I hope it goes well for you! Good luck.

Thanks! I like the Glitter Like Gold theme the more I read it.

What's wrong with me? I can't find the poll!

Found it!:eek:

Its ok, Ann, you're blonde, too!

I agree with the rest - GLG is a prefect theme with our glitter/cranberry items.

Anne, will you be wearing a GOLD leme(sp?) jacket and matching shoes at your show LOL!!! If so - we want to see the pictures :D

I really like the "worth their weight in gold." Seems to convey how important they are to you more than the others. Sends a really appreciative message, I think.

PCGINA said:
I agree with the rest - GLG is a prefect theme with our glitter/cranberry items.

Anne, will you be wearing a GOLD leme(sp?) jacket and matching shoes at your show LOL!!! If so - we want to see the pictures :D
Ya know... I do have a gold shirt and gold heels... although I may want to stick with flats!

OK... So, I'm going with the "Great hosts glitter like GOLD!" And the cluster LOVES it! Thanks for your suggestion!

YEAH, that's the one I picked since it is for host appreciation you want to tell them how special they are to you, hope you have lots of fun.

The hosts are golden thing reminded me of Golden Showers. Stay away from that one.

Paige Dixon said:
The hosts are golden thing reminded me of Golden Showers. Stay away from that one.

I laughed out loud at that one. I'm not sure that's the first thing everyone would think of when they hear that theme, but... :)

HanI would love to have a host appreciation night. I only have open house night and then just invite everyone, but a HAN sounds fun!
Something just for them. That's great!

I really liked the "Great hosts are worth their weight in gold"
That's how I feel. They are special and I appreciate them. I can't have a SUCCESSFUL business without them.

Good luck Anne, let us know how it goes!
Debbie

Thanks for all your help!

I didn't think Golden Showers... I thought of wine coolers for some reason.

UpdateWe had it last night. Out of the 11 consultants who gave me addresses to invite their hosts, 2 showed up to help. So, in total, it was the 4 of us there. We gave away lots of great prizes and had a good time. We got five bookings and 2 very strong recruit leads (one for one of my consultants! Yea!). The best part was reading the door prize slips and the wonderful comments we received. That made it worthwhile. I actually had no hosts show, but one customer. So I was glad that there was a group of people, because if I had done this at my house and one person showed, it would have been a bust. But with the group she fit right in!

We are going to do this again in the spring with the new product launch.

1. What are some popular themes for Hanukkah parties?

Some popular themes for Hanukkah parties include a traditional blue and silver color scheme, a dreidel-themed party, a modern twist with a gold and white color palette, a latke cook-off, and a Hanukkah movie night.

2. How do I choose a theme for my Hanukkah party?

Consider your personal style and preferences, the age range of your guests, and your budget when choosing a theme for your Hanukkah party. You can also draw inspiration from traditional Hanukkah symbols and activities.

3. Can I incorporate non-traditional elements into my Hanukkah party theme?

Yes, you can incorporate non-traditional elements into your Hanukkah party theme. For example, you can have a Hanukkah luau, a Hanukkah game night, or a Hanukkah brunch with a mimosa bar.

4. How can I create a cohesive theme for my Hanukkah party?

To create a cohesive theme for your Hanukkah party, choose a color palette and stick to it with your decorations, tableware, and invitations. You can also incorporate the theme into the food and activities for a complete experience.

5. Are there any DIY ideas for Hanukkah party themes?

Yes, there are many DIY ideas for Hanukkah party themes. You can create your own decorations, such as paper dreidels or a menorah centerpiece, or make your own Hanukkah-themed games and activities. You can also incorporate homemade Hanukkah treats, like latkes or sufganiyot, into your party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • AJPratt