• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Ss Month Questions...

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of changing a consultant's SS month and how it may affect their sales and bonuses. It is mentioned that a consultant can change their SS month only once and that they can still submit sales during this time. It is also mentioned that if a consultant changes their SS month, the sales made in the previous month would still count towards their bonuses. However, there is a drawback to changing the SS month, as it may result in missing out on certain bonuses or points. It is also noted that contacting HO for a change in SS month may take some time and that they may not notify you when it has been approved.
AJPratt
Silver Member
When someone changes SS month, when can they change the next month to? And can they still do sales for the current month? My one consultant is doing a couple of catalog shows, but everyone keeps saying "after the holidays". While I would love for him to get in the sell a thon, I don't want him to sacrifice whatever SS bonuses he could get. Any advice?

He can change his month and still submit sales now. He would still qualify at the 4th sale or $1250. Sales made in November would both qualify him and earn him the sell-a-thon bonuses. He'd also get his SS1 if he hits the $1250 in November. Then all sales made over that $1250 would go into the SS bonus bank. So if he changed his SS1 to January he'd then need to do the $1250 in sales in January, february, and march.

Did that make sense?

I believe you can change it one month. He can still do sales between now and then. Also, if he has already submitted something he can still change his SS 1 as long as it wasn't a previous month. HTH and makes sense!

Yes, you can change your SS month only once. The sales do count for the current month. My one consultant SS month is dec but she is changing it to Jan. :)

He said he has about 15 people who want to do shows "after the holidays". And I thought this might fix his problem. Just in case he doesn't hit the $1250 mark with the 2 catalog shows. So, if he changed to Jan then he wouldn't run the chance of going inactive until April 1?

I emailed HO Wednesday about changing my recruit's SS month and still have not heard anything from them. I got the standard reply that they would get back with me in 3-5 business days.

I am trying this as a last resort for my recruit because I am about to write her off as a kitnapper!

I really wanted those point for 2006 b/c that would put me SO CLOSE to the $250 gift certificate. uhh! At least maybe she will qualify and I will have them for 2007!!

Can you really only change it once? I have a recruit that pushed back from Oct to Nov b/c of her son's wedding, and she's stilll trying to recover from that and push back to Dec for SS1. Will they allow it you think?

nope, only once can you change it. she'll either have to come up with orders, or just not make her first month :(

Only one time you can change it...

HO changed my recruits SS. I called them to check on it b/c I had not gotten a response and they told me it was changed. Then I went to CC under Individual Performance tracker and "sure'nuff" it was changed. That was simple! I just wish they would notify you that it was approved so you would know without constantly checking on it.

They moved her's to the month following her previous choice.

what's the drawback?So, what is the drawback for him/for me with changing SS#1?

If he changes it and then qualifies in Nov/Dec anyway do I still get the points?

Last edited:

What is "Changing Ss Month"?

"Changing Ss Month" is a campaign put on by Pampered Chef to help customers switch out their old kitchen tools for new ones that are specifically designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

When does "Changing Ss Month" take place?

"Changing Ss Month" takes place every year during the month of January.

How can I participate in "Changing Ss Month"?

To participate in "Changing Ss Month", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see what tools and products are being offered at discounted prices. You can also host a party to earn free products and discounts.

What are the benefits of participating in "Changing Ss Month"?

By participating in "Changing Ss Month", you can update your kitchen tools and equipment at a discounted price. This will make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

Are there any special offers or promotions during "Changing Ss Month"?

Yes, during "Changing Ss Month" we offer special deals and discounts on select products. These offers are exclusive to this event and are not available at any other time of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • maghawes