• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Your Mind: What to do if You Signed up as a Consultant?

Just use the ones that are in the kit. You have to order those, but why give them another reciept? Just use the ones that are in the kit.
Omarakeen
What to do if some one signs up to become a consultant, receives their ss kit and later changes there mine. Do they have to send their kit back into HO?What will HO do?:rolleyes:

Usually HO will tell them to keep the kit because it costs too much to send it back. What I try to do is to get the recruit to do the 4 shows or $1250 in sales to get their kit paid for and have cash in their pocket. Ask them if they have 4 friends who would be willing to gather $150 each in catalog sales so they could complete the LEGAL CONTRACT THEY SIGNED! The last thing I want to get around is that HO does nothing if they don't try to qualify. Then we would have tons more people signing up for the kit and doing nothing!

When I place my order I ddin't get many guest sales receipts in my kit. Yes, I will order some but now this isn't helping me. I need to copy my order forms with the warrenty so I can past out my items when they get here. It is in shipping now. I am new just received my ss kit. What can I do? Can I make a copy of one of the guest sales receipt and then print the receipt from PP?

Omarakeen said:
When I place my order I ddin't get many guest sales receipts in my kit. Yes, I will order some but now this isn't helping me. I need to copy my order forms with the warrenty so I can past out my items when they get here. It is in shipping now. I am new just received my ss kit. What can I do? Can I make a copy of one of the guest sales receipt and then print the receipt from PP?

I really dont understand how you do not have enough reciepts!!!:confused: You get 100 receipts!

Last edited:
I have just finished unpacking my ss kit packet. I see the ones that you write out. I will use them. But I was talking about the paper that you can put into the printer and just print the order from pamperepartner on to a receipt.

Omarakeen said:
I have just finished unpacking my ss kit packet. I see the ones that you write out. I will use them. But I was talking about the paper that you can put into the printer and just print the order from pamperepartner on to a receipt.

You have to order those, but why give them another reciept?

What is the process for changing my mind after signing up as a consultant?

If you have changed your mind about becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have 10 days from the date of enrollment to cancel your agreement. You can do this by completing and submitting the Notice of Cancellation form found in your enrollment confirmation email. After the 10-day period, you can still cancel your agreement, but you will be responsible for any products or materials you have already received.

Can I get a refund if I decide to cancel my consultant agreement?

If you cancel your consultant agreement within the 10-day period, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fee. After the 10-day period, you can still cancel your agreement, but you will not receive a refund for any products or materials you have already received. However, if you have not received any products or materials, you may be eligible for a partial refund of your enrollment fee.

What happens to my personal website if I cancel my consultant agreement?

If you cancel your consultant agreement, your personal website will be deactivated. However, if you decide to rejoin Pampered Chef in the future, you can reactivate your website and continue building your business.

Will I lose any commissions or rewards if I cancel my consultant agreement?

If you cancel your consultant agreement, you will no longer be eligible to earn commissions or receive rewards from Pampered Chef. However, if you decide to rejoin in the future, you can pick up where you left off and continue earning commissions and rewards.

Can I change my mind and rejoin Pampered Chef after canceling my consultant agreement?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef after canceling your consultant agreement. However, you will need to submit a new enrollment agreement and pay the enrollment fee again. Your previous consultant account and team will be deactivated, and you will start fresh with a new account and team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • TJMagoo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
backhau2
  • chefheidi2003