• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a recruit use her free product value towards her kit with a low show amount?

In summary, if a recruit has a free product value (FPV) amount, she can use $20 or $40 of it towards her kit price. However, she must have at least $20 in FPV to be able to use it towards the kit. This information can be verified in PP by searching for product numbers 5227 and 5778. It is recommended to encourage the recruit to get outside orders to gain experience as it will benefit her as a consultant. In terms of overrides, it is another term for commission. A consultant must have at least 1 recruit to earn commission on their sales, and 2 recruits to earn overrides on their sales. If a recruit promotes to Director before her sponsor, her team
teresaj
I know that a recruit can use her free product value $amount towards her kit, but is there a minimum? As host, if she only has a $200 show, can she use that FPV amount towards her kit price/cost? I have a recruit that wants to use her FPV towards her kit, and it looks like she is going to have a low show amount, we have not closed on her show yet.***This is recruit #2 !!

If I am not mistaken you can either put an amount of $20 or $40 towards the kit. I don't think you can do it unless she has at least $20 in FREE product.
Can someone else verify?

That is completely correct. If you look in PP at the host's order and click on one of the magnifying glasses on the left, you'll be able to search the products. 5227 is $20 Kit Credit ant 5778 is $40.

Encourage her to get a few outside orders - explain this is good training/experience for once she is a consultant.

Thanks everbody, I always get my answers here. Just love it. Ya'll (yes I'm in Georgia) are the greatest. I now have two recruits. Loving it.

?'s about recruits/recruiting...HELP PLEASEI've been trying very diligently to find the answers for these ?'s. I've emailed my Director, and even asked on the boards. I've re-read my recipe for success and still have the same ?'s.

Is override another term for commission?
  • If I have 1 recruit under/with me do I earn anything off their sales, or must I have 2 recruits before earning anything from/off them.
My potential recruit already has someone who wants to sign with her as well, I do understand that unless I get my 5 recruits before they get their 5; I'm fine, however if they get their 5 first, my Director gets all of them and I must start over with my recruits.

THANKS FOR ANY/ALL HELP WITH THESE ?'S IN ADVANCE :)

LIZ

So if someone signs on under a Director, does that mean they can't get comission on their downline?

lizcooks4u said:
I've been trying very diligently to find the answers for these ?'s. I've emailed my Director, and even asked on the boards. I've re-read my recipe for success and still have the same ?'s.

• If I have 1 recruit under/with me do I earn anything off their sales, or must I have 2 recruits before earning anything from/off them.
My potential recruit already has someone who wants to sign with her as well, I do understand that unless I get my 5 recruits before they get their 5; I'm fine, however if they get their 5 first, my Director gets all of them and I must start over with my recruits.

LIZ

lizcooks4u said:
I've been trying very diligently to find the answers for these ?'s. I've emailed my Director, and even asked on the boards. I've re-read my recipe for success and still have the same ?'s.

LIZ

Liz~
Overrides are commission.......when you are a FD and do $1250 a month in sales, you earn a 1% override on yourself (bumping your commision to either 24% or 26% if you have reached $15000 in sales) and you also earn an 1% commission override on your consultants sales.

As for recruits...if your recruit has 5 qualified recruits herself then she can promote to Director before you. All is not lost though...PC gives you 3 months to promote yourself before your recruits team will move up to your Directors first line. You would still have your personal recruits with the exception of the recruit that promoted if you were not able to promote in the three months time.

HTH!

What comes in the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount?

The Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount includes various kitchen tools and equipment, as well as products from our catalog. The specific items included may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

How much does the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount cost?

The cost of the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount varies depending on the current promotion and the products included in the kit. Please contact your consultant or refer to our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Can I customize the products included in the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of products in our catalog that you can purchase separately to meet your specific needs.

How do I place an order for the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount?

You can place an order for the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply add the kit to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Is the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount eligible for our consultant's discount?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to receive a discount on the Purchasing Kit W/ Fpv Amount. Please contact your consultant for more information on how to apply your discount to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • klsnyder
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • cookwithtiffany