• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Effectively Manage and Motivate Multiple Pampered Chef Recruits?

In summary, it is important to keep up with your recruits and to have regular training and coaching calls.
jwpamp
Ok, I know, quit complaining....but I really want to get ALL of my consultants off to a great start and I am afraid that I will not keep up with all of them and keep them motivated and moving, so any advice to keep all of the records and phone conversations in order?

I have 9 active, signed the last 4 in 3 weeks and have another who is VERY interested....I just want them to all succeed and be happy! :eek:

Do you have the Training and Coaching Super Starters booklet from HO? Regularly schedueling a Training Meeting (once a month) and following up with Coaching Calls would help. Set aside one day a week to do the calls. Encourage your recruits to call or email you with the results of their shows and/or any questions or problems...also get your director to help you!

I can't wait to read the replies on this thread as I am in the same boat...

I was feeling the same way-3 in sept-and "I" felt like I wasn't doing a good job of keeping up on things, but "they" all said I was doing fine, and they are all off to a great start, so must've done something right!

Basically, I called them at least once a week and we would do a mini training. If you have the 12 step calls that's basically what I went off of, depending how much info they needed when. I try to keep track of it on a sheet of paper behind their basic info page that I make for all my recruits--the one from the director handbook. and I definately ask them to call me after their first few shows so they can tell me how it went and we can go over any challenges they may have faced and give them some options on how to handle next time. I think it helps them realize that they are not the only ones going thru this--even a seasoned veteran still has "issues"!

good luck--terrible problem to have huh? 3 at a time :)

1. Why is having too many recruits all at once a problem?

Having too many recruits all at once can be problematic because it can overwhelm current employees and resources. It can also lead to a lack of proper training and onboarding, resulting in lower productivity and potential mistakes.

2. How does having too many recruits affect the recruitment process?

Having too many recruits at once can slow down the recruitment process. It can take more time to review and process a large number of applications, conduct interviews, and make hiring decisions. This can delay filling open positions and affect the overall efficiency of the recruitment process.

3. What are the potential consequences of hiring too many recruits all at once?

The potential consequences of hiring too many recruits all at once include a strain on resources, a decrease in the quality of training and onboarding, and a decrease in productivity. It can also lead to a high turnover rate if the new recruits become overwhelmed and leave the company.

4. How can companies avoid hiring too many recruits all at once?

Companies can avoid hiring too many recruits all at once by carefully planning their recruitment process and setting specific goals for the number of hires they need. They can also stagger the hiring process, allowing for a more manageable influx of new employees.

5. What steps can companies take to effectively manage a large number of recruits all at once?

To effectively manage a large number of recruits all at once, companies can invest in proper training and onboarding programs, assign mentors or buddies for the new hires, and set realistic expectations for their workload. It is also important to regularly check in with the new recruits and address any issues or concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Lorna May
  • Debbieskk