• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Obstacles: My Journey to Success in Direct Sales - A Testimonial

I nearly did!! Luckily I have a FABULOUS director and she's helped pull me through. She called my upline and together they wrote letters to HO and said if that didn't work they were calling BECKY!! I'm very lucky to have the Director support I have. I don't think I could do this without my director!!Your director is amazing! I am glad you have her support. I know it's been tough, but keep going and you will succeed!
DZmom
I have a NEW recruit!! She's signing once her show closes next week. Plus, my $1000 hostess and her boyfriend stopped by tonight and she's considering signing to help pay for wedding costs!!! Plus, I have 2 more that wants to sign after the holidays!!! I'm definitely going on that trip next year!!! I just feel it. After a crappy July, August, September and nearly losing my consultant status over some complaints, I'm finally back on track!!!! YEAH!!!

This just goes to show that no matter what the obstacle, prayer, diligence and perseverence(sp?) will get you through. I just kept reminding myself of the consultant in another branch of my cluster family that is totally deaf and still does Cooking Shows! If she can have a successful business in an industry where your voice is ALMOST your bread and butter, than I needed to quit making excuses and think outside the box. AND IT'S STARTED WORKING!!! My calendar is almost where I want it and I'm just a little behind on the Director promotion goal, but I'll get there!!

Thanks so much to each and everyone of you for your advice, guidance, and support. Even if you didn't know you were giving it. This site is so wonderful.

That's awesome DOnna!! Congratulations!!
If you don't mind my asking, how did you nearly lose your consultant status over complaints?

Awesome Donna! I'm glad things are looking up for ya:)

Congratulations, Donna!! Keep up the GREAT work! Whatever you are doing is working!!

See you at National! :D

WAY TO GO!

dannyzmom said:
That's awesome DOnna!! Congratulations!!
If you don't mind my asking, how did you nearly lose your consultant status over complaints?
I was wondering the same thing... do we know when we get complaints?

The complaints HO received were from customers that accused me of stealing their money, when their host's refused to close their shows for over a month. It was a HUGE mess.

That is just awful!!!!!!! I am so glad you're doing well!!!

Congrats! I'm glad things are looking up for you and that you got that mess w/ HO straightened out!

CONGRATS Donna !!!

Way to hang in there - the complaints might have been enough for some of us to just GIVE UP:eek:

Keep your chin up and keep on recruiting..

PCGINA said:
Way to hang in there - the complaints might have been enough for some of us to just GIVE UP:eek:

I nearly did!! Luckily I have a FABULOUS director and she's helped pull me through. She called my upline and together they wrote letters to HO and said if that didn't work they were calling BECKY!! I'm very lucky to have the Director support I have. I don't think I could do this without my director!!

Donna:
Forever more do not give up! You know when I worked at HO it was all pro consultant and I want to beleive that it still is. They really pull for us and Doris beleives in us totally. Please just walk upright and pray. There will always be a door that we have to walk thru to get to the top and some have a rusty hinge, but those are the ones that make us grow and become stronger! WAVE, GIRL!!!!!!

What is "Just Have to Share!!!"?

"Just Have to Share!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a cooking or catalog party.

How do I participate in "Just Have to Share!!!"?

To participate, you can either host a cooking party at your home or a virtual party online. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Just Have to Share!!!" party?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. You also get the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with your friends and family.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't want to host a party?

Yes, you can still participate in "Just Have to Share!!!" by hosting a catalog party. Your consultant will provide you with catalogs and order forms for your friends and family to place orders from. You will still be eligible for rewards based on the total sales from your party.

How do I redeem my rewards from "Just Have to Share!!!"?

You can redeem your rewards by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and selecting your desired products from the "Just Have to Share!!!" rewards list. Your consultant will then place the order for you and your rewards will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sassypip