• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!

In summary, the speaker is excited to share their success with their virtual cluster. They had their third HO lead, and the person was interested in the opportunity. They contacted the person and offered to send a package and speak on the phone, but the person only wanted the package. The speaker decided to drop off the package in person and the person ended up signing up. The speaker now has three active and one inactive recruit and is hoping to reach Director level soon. They also discuss the differences in receiving leads between Canada and the US.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm soooo excited I just HAD to share with my virtual cluster! I had my third HO lead last night when I got home from work on my email. My first two since becoming an FD were one - wanted the pizza lover's set but didn't want a show and STILL wanted it $25 less than it sells for WITH shipping (gotta love those types LOL) and the second NEVER responded to my email and I have no phone number

BUT last night it was someone interested in the opportunity so I emailed her (less pressure) and introduced myself, stated I got her name from PC and they stated she was looking for information. I said I'd be happy to put a package in the mail AND speak with her by phone to answer any/all questions. I got a reply back that a package would be great (no mention of talking on the phone). So before sending it to her tonight I decided to bite the bullet and call her and stated I was driving right by her area, could I drop off the package? She stated sure, and when I went to drop it off figuring we'd chat for a minute or two and I'd leave with NO pressure and a follow up date, SHE invited me in to sit down, asked a couple of questions and then 'where do I sign?'. And I didn't bring an agreement with me!

I have an appointment at 9 tomorrow morning before I go to work at 10 so she can sign and I can give her a quick start (that my director just dropped off)

WOOHOO! I now have 3 active and 1 inactive that will not be a consultant by the end of this month (12 month inactive). I'm a little concerned about one of my other two going inactive at the end of this month since she's in the middle of a move and hasn't submitted enough and I can't reach her for the next couple of weeks while she waits to move and lives in a trailer so it's SO nice to get this third active one in case she does go inactive - I'll still have 2 active at the same time and keep my FD status. If only these 4 were all active I'd only need one more Oh well, it's gotta happen some time right? And right now I'm soooo pumped!

If you've read this far, thanks for letting me share my silly giddiness with you!

That's awesome Jodi!!! You gotta love those HO leads! The one I got yesterday just signed today!! Before I even met with her tomorrow. AND, today I got another HO lead regarding someone ALSO interested in the oppty. I have yet to hear back from her.

What great timing!! There must be something in the air out there where there are these potential recruits all over. We should be asking everyone if they want to consider it right now....seems to be a popular time!:D

Congratulations!

That is so cool! :D

I can't wait until I reach Director level so I can get leads, too. :D

That is fantastic. Congratulations.

jentapp said:
That is so cool! :D

I can't wait until I reach Director level so I can get leads, too. :D

But I get them now and I'm not nor have I ever been (yet!) a director. I became an FD in September and started getting leads in October. Wonder why that is?

Can any directors enlighten us as to why I get leads as an FD but she mentioned she had to be a D?

Maybe because you are in Canada? I know spanish speaking consultants get HO leads no matter what their title. The catch there is that they have to get their kit in Spanish....

Yes, I just looked it up and it says all FD's and D's with sales of at least $1500in 3 of the last 4 months. So it must be a Canadian thing. We however, do not get $ or catelogs when we recruit after the initial $100 and 25 catelogs for our FIRST recruit. Except of course for the overrides.

kcjodih said:
Yes, I just looked it up and it says all FD's and D's with sales of at least $1500in 3 of the last 4 months. So it must be a Canadian thing. We however, do not get $ or catelogs when we recruit after the initial $100 and 25 catelogs for our FIRST recruit. Except of course for the overrides.

Congratulations!!

Wow, that's cool that you can get HO leads as a FD!! I wish I could! Oh well, only 2 more to go!!

Congrats, Jodi!

Are you going to Leadership in Calgary?

Hi Marg :)

I haven't made up my mind yet. Actually I'm trying to convince the DH that it's worth the flight, registration, hotel and misc cost. It's really hard to justify the $1000 or so. Still tryin'! I went to conference in '05 and my business FELL APART when I got home (summer, first year and all). It took 4 months to get going again and then of course Christmas and so I didn't bother going this past summer and missed it terribly. So now I REALLY want to go to Leadership but just after Christmas with all four of our birthdays from the middle of November to Christmas makes it really costly!

How about you? Are you going?

I'd love to go, but 3 of my recruits are now inactive and I only have 1 active one. But if I can get another one by Jan 12, I'm going!
I hear you about the birthdays - we have a ton of family birthdays in December (mine included :) ) but I'd really, really like to go. I went to Leadership last year and it was awesome.

What does "Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!" mean?

"Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!" is a phrase commonly used in recruitment or hiring contexts to express excitement or joy over finding a promising candidate for a job or position.

What does "Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!" imply about the recruitment process?

This phrase suggests that the recruitment process may have been unexpectedly successful or effortless, as if the ideal candidate simply appeared out of nowhere.

Is "Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!" considered professional language?

While this phrase may be used in a professional context, it is not typically considered formal or business language. It is more commonly used in informal or casual conversations among colleagues or friends in the recruitment industry.

Are there any negative connotations associated with "Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!"?

No, there are no inherent negative connotations associated with this phrase. However, depending on the tone and context in which it is used, it could potentially be seen as boastful or overly enthusiastic.

Can "Recruit Just Fell in My Lap! Woohoo!" be used in other contexts besides recruitment?

Yes, this phrase can be adapted to other contexts where something valuable or desirable unexpectedly appears or falls into someone's lap. For example, "A great deal just fell into my lap! Woohoo!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • skaugchef