• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can 2 Cohosts Take Kit Credit for High Sales on a $500 Show?

In summary, two people co-hosting a show can both receive a kit credit if their sales are high enough to cover it. This was confirmed by calling the HO and testing it on PP. This is a great opportunity for both co-hosts to receive free products and increase sales. Congratulations to the co-hosts!
jentapp
If 2 people co-host a show and 1 wants to sign up under the other, can they both take a kit credit if their sales are high enough to cover it?

Example: $500 show gives $90 in free products, 1 uses $40 of that for her kit credit leaving $50. Can the second co-host then use another $40 for her own kit, leaving just $10 in free product?

2 Co-hostWow! Congrats and Good question. Please Post the answer as I have the same situation for an upcoming show this month. Laurel

I would assume so, try it in PP, if it doesn't work I would call HO.

I don't know the answer either, but I would probably encourage one of them to host their own show to get the kit credit and their very own bookings.

Why not have the one sign and have her first show be the second one. That way they get more free product and sales for the first one!

Got the answer....I tried it on PP and it let me give a kit credit to both co-hosts, so I called HO and they had to call me back (she says that I "stumped them" and that they'd have to look into it). I was told that YES, both co-hosts CAN get a kit credit with their free product value if the show is large enough to support it. :D

That is great news Jen. Very exciting.

Way To Go, Jennifer!!

Congratulations!! How EXCITING!!:D :D

Awesome!!!Way to go!
Now, will that be #3 from your signature, and #4?

That is great!!! I need to do this..maybe someday!!

Oh, to have this "problem"!Oh, to have this problem! Congrats to you...and may it happen to each and every one of us!

Brings to mind my mantra when something like this happens to someone besides me...

"Don't be jealous...be INSPIRED!"

Congrats again!

1. Can two people cohost a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, two people can absolutely cohost a Pampered Chef party! It's a great way to split the responsibilities and have fun while earning free products.

2. How do we both sign up to cohost a party?

To sign up as cohosts, one person will need to create the party and then invite the other person to be a cohost. The second person can then accept the invitation and both of you will be officially signed up as cohosts.

3. Are there any benefits to having two cohosts for a party?

Yes, there are several benefits to having two cohosts for a Pampered Chef party. First, you can split the host rewards, meaning you both get to choose free and discounted products. Additionally, having two people promoting the party can attract more guests and make for a more lively and enjoyable event.

4. Do we have to split the cost of the party as cohosts?

No, there is no cost associated with being a cohost for a Pampered Chef party. You both simply need to invite guests, promote the party, and attend the event. The host rewards will be split evenly between the two of you.

5. Can we both earn the same rewards as cohosts?

Yes, both cohosts will have the opportunity to earn the same rewards based on the total amount of sales from the party. The host rewards are split evenly between cohosts, so both of you will have the chance to earn free and discounted products based on the success of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
backhau2
  • wadesgirl