• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware for New Recruits?

In summary, as a new recruit in the military, it is important to invest in quality, durable cookware such as stainless steel or cast iron. Non-stick cookware is not necessary and may not be allowed on some military bases. A budget-friendly option for basic cookware is around $100-150. Essential tools for cooking in the military include a can opener, knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a spatula. While it is possible to bring personal cookware from home, it is not recommended due to strict regulations and safety concerns on military bases.
ChefTS
Do you still earn cookware for your first 3 recruits if you are out of your Super Starter months?

December will be my 4th month, and I have someone who wants to sign up after her December party.

its only your 1st 3 months sorry

That's what I figured. :(Oh well, a recruit's a recruit!

you will get catalogs and when they qualify you will get 50 pc dollars to spend towards supplies, products or conference so you do get something

plus points towards your incentive trips

Now if you have a recruit that signed during your SS, do you still get the pc of cookware when they hit $750? I am now in month four and my recruit hasn't hit it yet.

If she signed during your SS months, you'll get the cookware when she submits $750 by the end of HER SS month #1.

Oh seriously? Has to be in her SS1? Bummer. I don't know that she'll make that.

1. What type of cookware should I buy as a new recruit?

As a new recruit, it is important to invest in quality, durable cookware that will last you through your training and beyond. Look for basic essentials such as a saucepan, frying pan, and a stockpot, all made of materials like stainless steel or cast iron.

2. Is non-stick cookware necessary?

While non-stick cookware can make cooking and cleaning easier, it is not necessary for basic cooking needs. In fact, some military bases do not allow non-stick cookware due to potential health hazards. Stick to traditional pans and learn how to properly season and care for them.

3. How much should I budget for cookware?

The cost of cookware can vary greatly depending on the brand, materials, and number of pieces. As a new recruit, it is best to stick to a budget-friendly option, spending no more than $100-150 on a basic set of cookware.

4. What are some essential tools for cooking in the military?

In addition to cookware, some essential cooking tools for military personnel include a can opener, a sharp knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a spatula. These items will come in handy for preparing meals in the barracks.

5. Can I bring my own cookware from home?

While it is possible to bring your own cookware from home, it is not recommended. Military bases have strict regulations on what items are allowed in the barracks, and some may not allow personal cookware due to safety concerns. It is best to purchase cookware specifically for your training and deployment needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies