• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiter Leaving Pampered Chef: Should I Have Received a Personal Call?

In summary, the conversation involves a person receiving a blanket email from their recruiter about leaving the company. They feel like they should have received a personal call instead and question if there is a reason for not being called. Others chime in and mention their own experiences with their recruiters quitting and the impact it had on their business. There is also a discussion about how advancement works in the company and how it is affected by a recruiter quitting.
jrstephens
I just got a blanket email sent out from my recruiter informing everyone she was leaving the PC for another company.

Since she is my recruiter and would be director when she got enough recruits to promote, do you all think I should have gotten a personal call telling me this instead of an email copied to all her customers.

I kind of think I deserved a more personal touch.

She may still call you, but there could be an underlying reason for not calling. Maybe she was afraid you would be hurt and/or try to talk her out of quitting. There are many reasons people quit or move to another company. Maybe she didn't have the will power to tell you herself. I would email her back and wish her well and see if you can swap parties sometime...I'm not sure if you can, though.

I emailed and wished her luck with her new business and told her to send me emails from it. She is about 3 hours away from me.

At least you got an email. I never heard from my recruiter after I signed. I called her several times and didn't get her. So, I started calling my Director and soon learned that my recruiter had went inactive and then just quit altogether.

Jennifer, I'm sorry that you had to find out that way. Unfortunately, some people don't take the extra 30 seconds to consider how they would feel when not notified with a personal call.

My recruiter AND her recruiter both quit. So now I'm right below my Director, who's a fabulous woman. Things happen for a reason, we just can't always see it at the time. :)

I am not upset about the fact that she quit because she had not trained or done anything since about my second month, I have been calling or emailing my director with all my questions. I had been wondering what was up because she was so hands on in the beginning...I guess now I know.

I am not mad at her for not calling, I just thought it would have been better to get a call instead of an impersonal email that was copied to everyone. She does have a lot going on in her life right now.

here is a question by your recruiter quit do you get advancement

Advancement only happens when you personally recruit and/or when your recruits advance. When someone quits, their downline moves to the next Director or above up from the recruiter.

Mine did the same thing...quit, but didn't say a thing to me either. I e-mailed her and let her know after all the support that she praised about when she was trying to get me signed, she really didn't follow through. (this was before she quit...hope I wasn't the reason) I honestly didn't sound as mean spirtied as this sounds now but you get the idea. It would have been great if she at least passed on any customers or contacts to me.

Unfortunately...
cmdtrgd said:
...When someone quits, their downline moves to the next Director or above up from the recruiter.

Unfortunately, if someone quits or goes inactive, their people go to the next up in line, regardless of Directorship. When my recruiter went inactive, I got moved up to her recruiter, who I absolutely couldn't stand. We had been hoping I would move directly under our Director, but that was not the case.

I wouldn't "wish" anybody to quit, but fortately for me, my recruiter's recruiter did quit, which put me directly under the one I wanted to be under.

HTH.

I didn't realize it just went to the next in line. Good to know!

1. Should I be concerned if my recruiter is leaving Pampered Chef?

It is natural to feel worried or confused if your recruiter is leaving Pampered Chef, but it does not necessarily mean anything negative. Recruiters often move on to other opportunities, and it should not reflect on your personal performance or relationship with the company.

2. Will my relationship with Pampered Chef change if my recruiter leaves?

Your relationship with Pampered Chef will not necessarily change if your recruiter leaves. You will still have access to support and resources from the company, and you can always reach out to a new recruiter or another member of the team for assistance.

3. Will I receive a personal call if my recruiter is leaving Pampered Chef?

It is not guaranteed that every consultant will receive a personal call if their recruiter is leaving Pampered Chef. However, the company may send out a general announcement or provide information on how to contact a new recruiter.

4. Should I reach out to Pampered Chef if I have not heard from a new recruiter?

If you have not heard from a new recruiter after your previous one has left Pampered Chef, it is a good idea to reach out to the company. You can contact their customer service or support team for assistance in finding a new recruiter to work with.

5. Will my business be affected if my recruiter leaves Pampered Chef?

It is possible that your business may be affected if your recruiter leaves Pampered Chef, especially if you had a close working relationship with them. However, you can continue to run your business and work with a new recruiter if needed. Pampered Chef also offers resources and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jessinthekitchen