• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Is Mildly Interested....

In summary, the speaker is a consultant for Pampered Chef and is organizing a party for her business. She invited a neighbor who had expressed interest in the products but couldn't afford them. The speaker gave her a catalog and opportunity brochure, and suggested that she watch the show and take note of any questions she may have. The speaker plans to follow up with her after the party and have a meeting to discuss the opportunity. She also advises to do more listening and less talking during the meeting and to have a contract prepared.
ChefJesssica
Well, I went inactive after I had my daughter 3 months ago and I am getting it all back together now. I scheduled my own party for this weekend. We will be moving at the end of the month, so I am advertising it as my last show and inviting all old guests, old hosts (not very many though) and just about anybody I can think of. I ran into a neighbor I have never spoken to before and invited her and she was telling me how she loved Pampered Chef but couldn't afford a lot with 4 kids. So I told her oh I know what you mean , kids are expensive, that's why I am a consultant. And she was very interested and said she had thought about it before but didn't think she had the time. I told her that I understood that too and that's why I just do a show or two a month. So she seemed very interested and I am pretty sure she will be coming on Saturday. What do I do! She said she enjoys cooking! So maybe I should just tell her more? I just don't want to be pushy because I can tell she is just not one of those people who would react well to pushiness, she would probably just try to avoid me for the rest of the month until we leave! What are some suggestions?

Give her a call to check in. Give her a catalog now and an opportunity brochure if you have one. Don't give her too much!!!!

Tell her to watch what you do at your show and for her to jot down any questions she might have. Then afterwards, SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET WITH HER and talk about it. Do LOTS of listening and very little talking. Have a contract ready.

Good luck!!

It's great to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things after having your daughter! Congrats on scheduling your own party and using it as an opportunity to reconnect with old guests and hosts. It sounds like you also made a great connection with your neighbor and it's exciting that she's interested in Pampered Chef.My suggestion would be to continue being open and friendly with your neighbor. You could mention that you noticed she loves cooking and that Pampered Chef is a great way to save money on kitchen tools and cookware while still enjoying the best quality. You could also share your own experience with balancing being a consultant with being a busy mom. Let her know that you completely understand if she's not interested, but that you wanted to offer her the opportunity in case she's ever thought about it.It's important to not be pushy and to respect her boundaries, so if she seems hesitant or not interested, don't push the issue. You could also offer to give her some information about becoming a consultant and let her know that she can reach out to you if she ever changes her mind.Good luck with your party and with your move!

1. What does it mean when someone is mildly interested in Pampered Chef products?

When someone is mildly interested in Pampered Chef products, it means that they have some level of curiosity or attraction to our brand and products, but they may not be fully committed to making a purchase or becoming a regular customer.

2. How can I tell if someone is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef?

There are a few signs that can indicate someone is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef. They may ask general questions about our products, but not show a strong desire to make a purchase. They may also not engage with our brand on social media or attend our virtual or in-person events.

3. Is it worth reaching out to someone who is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is always worth reaching out to potential customers, even if they are only mildly interested. By providing them with more information about our products and brand, we may be able to increase their interest and turn them into loyal customers.

4. How can I effectively engage with someone who is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef?

To effectively engage with someone who is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef, it's important to listen to their needs and interests. Ask them questions to understand their needs and preferences, and then provide personalized recommendations and information about our products that align with their interests.

5. What can I do to turn someone who is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef into a loyal customer?

To turn someone who is only mildly interested in Pampered Chef into a loyal customer, it's important to continue to engage with them and provide them with valuable information and personalized recommendations. Offer special deals or promotions that may entice them to make a purchase, and make sure to follow up with them to ensure their satisfaction with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • LauriChick