• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Night... Need Ideas...

In summary, a "Host Appreciation Night" is an event held to express gratitude and appreciation to hosts for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It typically takes place within a week after the party and can be held at any convenient location. Activities may include cooking demonstrations, games, and shopping for exclusive products with special discounts. Friends and family are welcome to join, and hosts can personalize the event to their preferences.
AJPratt
Silver Member
A friend of mine is planning a HAN and turned to me for ideas for games or things to do. So, of course, I turn to you guys! Any suggestions?

Mystery Host
Door Prizes
Pampered Pool drawing
I also gave everyone a little gift bag with 3 Twixits & a coupon for 10% off their NEXT purchase (they can also use the coupon towards their host order when they have a show with me - not good on free, 50%, or MHS).

that's all I can think of right now.

Thanks Linda!

TPC bingo! I have done this a couple of times and everyone had fun!

How does that work?

I am a new consultant as well and would LOVE to know more about the Bingo!
Thanks
Kelly

At my HAN I had the show totals and how much money was saved by hosting in one column and the hosts names in the other. I made it a game to match who's was who's!

Ex.
1. Suzy Host A. $876 in sales
saved $175 by hosting
2. Jane Host B. $1045 in sales
saved $320 by hosting

It gets really fun because people don't even reconginze their own totals half the time, much less others. It gets people laughing and thinking of all the fun stuff they earned!

ETA: it won't let me enter it the way I want it, but the host names are in one column with the sales and savings in a second column.

What is a "Host Appreciation Night"?

A "Host Appreciation Night" is an event where we show our gratitude and appreciation to our hosts for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a fun and relaxed evening filled with special discounts, prizes, and exclusive offers.

When and where does the "Host Appreciation Night" take place?

The "Host Appreciation Night" typically takes place within a week after your Pampered Chef party. It can be held at your home, a local café, or any other convenient location for you and your guests.

What activities or events can we expect during the "Host Appreciation Night"?

The "Host Appreciation Night" may include cooking demonstrations, games, and other fun activities. There will also be opportunities to shop for exclusive products and take advantage of special discounts and offers.

Can I invite my friends and family to the "Host Appreciation Night"?

Yes, you are welcome to invite your friends and family to join us for the "Host Appreciation Night". It is a great opportunity for them to learn about Pampered Chef and enjoy the special offers and discounts.

How can I make my "Host Appreciation Night" even more special?

You can make your "Host Appreciation Night" even more special by personalizing it to your preferences. You can choose the menu, the activities, and even the theme of the event. Our team will work with you to make sure it is a memorable and enjoyable evening for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • Nanisu