• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did I reach Director status in just 12 months with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Gina is an expert summarizer of content. She is entering her 12th month with PC and has been focusing on recruiting since she returned from NC in July. Last night, she signed her fifth recruit and is now fear-fully awaiting to meet the Director requirements. She is hopeful that she can qualify by December 1st.
PCGINA
Gold Member
Well I am entering my 12th month with PC and have really been focusing on recruiting since I returned from NC in July. I had no idea of all ther perks a Director gets from ths great company - until lately...

Last night I signed my fifth recruit. Wah-Hoo :eek: :eek: Now I have this little twing in my tummy (fear) Waht if I can't meet the Director requirements, what if one of them go inactive, what if.....Yada Yada Yada...

I had already planned on going to Leardership in Dallas in January - BUT!! - I did not really expect to "MAYBE" be walking as a Director there!!!

I am really going to do my best to get "my girls" qualified by December 1.
Two are qualified already. I really love teaching and training - so I guess this will give me lots of pracitce.:D

What a great feeling !!! I look forward to walking on SOME stage SOMWHERE soon!!:p

The Director who was made so famous last year by promoting 8 directors said the secret was to talk to the consultant she was focusing on every single day until she promoted. I think this might work with qualifying consutlants, too. Also, see if you can help her get her first 4 set up and arrange your calendar to be there with her at all of the first 4 shows to make sure she gets qualified, help with bookings/recruiting for her.

This advice comes from someone who only qualified one this year, but I'm hopeful!!

I think that's great advice... and keeping in touch frequently HAS to help, because we know what happens when you don't. Or at least I do anyway!

Congrats. Try to stay in touch. With several newbies all at once you might be able to do some combined training as well as individual training. They might also be able to help support each other since they are likely to be going through many of the same emotions so make sure they have each others names and email addresses.

Congrats Gina!

Awesome Gina:D :D

Congratulations!
:D :) :D :) :D

That is my friend GINA! I am so excited for you now you will have to give up your secret so that I can do the samething! Way to go! I know that you will be an awsome director!;) :rolleyes: :cool: :)

Thanks !!!You guys are awesome - thanks for the kudos (especially from my friend Becca;) ). I really appreciate all the advice - thanks for the "keep in touch" reminder Tasha - I don't want to lose them....

1. What is "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share"?

"# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" is a signature line often used by consultants from Pampered Chef when sharing about a product or experience that they love and want to recommend to others. It signifies enthusiasm and authenticity in their recommendation.

2. How did "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" originate?

"# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" was created by Pampered Chef consultants as a way to share their personal experiences with products and connect with their customers on a more personal level. It has become a popular phrase within the Pampered Chef community and is used as a way to show genuine excitement for products.

3. Can anyone use "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" or is it specific to Pampered Chef?

While "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" was originally coined by Pampered Chef consultants, it has become a widely used phrase within the company and can be used by anyone who wants to share their honest recommendation or review of a product or experience.

4. Is there a specific meaning behind the number 5 in "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share"?

The number 5 in "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" represents the top rating of 5 stars, indicating the highest level of satisfaction and enthusiasm for a product or experience. It is a way for consultants to show that they truly love and stand behind the product they are recommending.

5. How can I use "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" in my own Pampered Chef business?

You can use "# 5 Signed - Just Had to Share" in your own Pampered Chef business by incorporating it into your social media posts, emails, or in-person demonstrations. It is a great way to show your customers your genuine enthusiasm for the products and experiences you are sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Laurie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kreaser