• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Recruiting Lead Replaced with HO Lead!

In summary, the conversation includes a successful recruiting call to a potential consultant who had previously expressed interest. The conversation also mentions another lead who is interested in joining as well as the importance of training new consultants to get bookings. There is also mention of a successful sales show and recruiting five new consultants in the past five weeks.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just had to put a TOOT TOOT out there...I was getting ready to sit down a call a gal I'd had a recruiting interview with last week. She had asked me to call her tonight (she had wanted to talk it over with her husband).

I sat down at the computer to find a HO lead email (the 2nd one of the day...the first one I left a message for earlier today and have not heard back yet). So I decided to call the HO lead before calling the recruit lead.

And guess what?? The HO lead asked a few questions, told me about herself (sold Avon thru college, is bilingual, loves PC and loves direct sales...) and then said SIGN ME UP!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Now i don't feel so badly that the recruit lead that I needed to call blew me off tonight -- her loss.

Awesome!! :D

dont'cha just love when that happens!!

I had the opposite happen though, I had a lady call me 2 weeks ago saying sign me up but she had to wait a week for money, havent heard from her since! I need to call her tomorrow and see what's up!

Congrats!

Way to go Carolyn!! Surprises make th day a little better ~ don't they ...

That's awesome Carolyn!!! Way to go!!!

Last edited:
Way to go Carolyn!!! :)

Awesome!!!:d

Some people can just see RIGHT AWAY what a great opp this is! Its funny because I'm the biggest skeptic, but signed up a few days after my consultant said to me, "Since you want everything in the catalog, don't buy it, you should become a consultant and get it for free!"

Congratulations Carolyn!! That's awesome! I can't wait to be a director and get those HO leads! Hehe..

pamperedbecky said:
Ange----I've had a few of those! One has been saying she'll sign for the PAST YEAR!! Just a couple weeks ago, she said she was still planning on it! Luckily I'm not holding my breath. I just check in with her every so often when there's a promotion or something. Then I had another one I met with, was going to sign that weekend and has fallen off the face of the Earth. She talked herself out of it I'm sure. She won't return any of my calls and I just want to make sure she's ok!! Luckily I know her neighbor, who says nothing is out of the ordinary with her. Weird!!!!

I had one as well, a wonderful friend of mine who was also a past hostess! She told me in March of this year that she was interested in starting a business and she just signed up a couple days ago (end of October!). So it could still happen, you never know!

I had one host in June tell me that she wasn't interested and then signed in September! She's my best consultant!

Carolyn, Way to Go!!

I signed my first HO lead and just got my first "HO" online order - one not associated with my personal advertising -

then, a few hours later, checked again to see that I had ANOTHER HO recruit lead!! I spoke with her and she is getting her dates together (I would rather they do that than go through all the training and find out they have NO business lined up to get started!!)...we are going to talk Monday morning!

I am REALLY liking this HO lead thing! :D

jwpamp said:
then, a few hours later, checked again to see that I had ANOTHER HO recruit lead!! I spoke with her and she is getting her dates together (I would rather they do that than go through all the training and find out they have NO business lined up to get started!!)...we are going to talk Monday morning!

That's what I started to do! It makes a difference. Belinda Ellsworth says to train them on how to get bookings first rather than doing the show. If they can't get bookings the show won't matter. It was a huge AHA moment for me. Its something that should have dawned on me but never did.

BTW: THAT'S AWESOME!! CONGRATS! Can't wait to promote to start getting them! My director gets a ton of all kinds of leads!

Another big tooooot...I did a so-so show last night. She was expecting 20 - only 6 showed up. It's at $500 in sales right now...one booking ...and...

ANOTHER RECRUIT!!!!

She signed this mornign and is SO enthusiastic!!!
That makes FIVE in the last 5 weeks!!!

WOW!! A "FIVE for me"! That puts the 3 for me to shame!

Great Job!!!

Way to go Carolyn!!! You will be an Advanced Director before ya know it...

dannyzmom said:
Just had to put a TOOT TOOT out there...I was getting ready to sit down a call a gal I'd had a recruiting interview with last week. She had asked me to call her tonight (she had wanted to talk it over with her husband).

I sat down at the computer to find a HO lead email (the 2nd one of the day...the first one I left a message for earlier today and have not heard back yet). So I decided to call the HO lead before calling the recruit lead.

And guess what?? The HO lead asked a few questions, told me about herself (sold Avon thru college, is bilingual, loves PC and loves direct sales...) and then said SIGN ME UP!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Now i don't feel so badly that the recruit lead that I needed to call blew me off tonight -- her loss.

Wow Carolyn! Congratulations! I can not wait to become a director ~ I am so proud of you! Hoping you'll let me sit in your executive box one year...

Missing you !

its_me_susan said:
Wow Carolyn! Congratulations! I can not wait to become a director ~ I am so proud of you! Hoping you'll let me sit in your executive box one year...

Missing you !

Aw thanks Sus!!!
And you HAVE to know...that if ever I promote up there and have an Exec box at NC...there will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be a seat reserved for My Susan!!!!!!

Carolyn, I am right behind you! I signed the last HO lead, too...that makes 4 in 18 days for me!

Let's see, if I do 1 a week, that'll get me a Ruby Ring, right? Oh, there's no place like Home (Office that is!).

Woo-Hoo! I want EVERYONE to Walk with me!! Come on, guys and gals! Let's recruit!

dannyzmom said:
Another big tooooot...I did a so-so show last night. She was expecting 20 - only 6 showed up. It's at $500 in sales right now...one booking ...and...

ANOTHER RECRUIT!!!!

She signed this mornign and is SO enthusiastic!!!
That makes FIVE in the last 5 weeks!!!

What'd you make?????

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring

That's fantastic!!:D :D I can't wait to promote to get those leads! Thanks for keeping me inspired Carolyn!!:D

jwpamp said:
Carolyn, I am right behind you! I signed the last HO lead, too...that makes 4 in 18 days for me!

Let's see, if I do 1 a week, that'll get me a Ruby Ring, right? Oh, there's no place like Home (Office that is!).

Woo-Hoo! I want EVERYONE to Walk with me!! Come on, guys and gals! Let's recruit!
Wow, that's incredible Janice!! And the rest of you too are doing an awesome job!

I got a HO lead today too and when I scrolled down to see the reason for her inquiry, I was crossing my fingers it was because she was interested in the opportunity and IT WAS!! Woo hoo! I'm trying not to get too excited because I've had these before then they fizzle away, but this one sounded REALLY excited. We're meeting Thursday morning and I'm hoping she'll decide it's for her and give it a go!! Woo hoo! I'd really LOVE to have those recruiting points if she signs. That will really help and make Atlantis a shorter reach away! I'm going to be crossing my fingers and toes for the next couple days.:D

P.S. Those HO leads are SOOO cool!! I can't wait until more of you can experience that for yourselves.

What is the difference between a Success! Recruiting Lead and a HO Lead?

A Success! Recruiting Lead is someone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and is looking for more information about the opportunity. A HO Lead, on the other hand, is someone who has already signed up to become a consultant and is looking for support and guidance from the Home Office.

Why was the Success! Recruiting Lead replaced with a HO Lead?

In order to provide the best support and guidance to our consultants, we have implemented a new system where Success! Recruiting Leads are automatically replaced with HO Leads once they sign up to become a consultant. This allows us to better assist and support our new consultants as they begin their journey with Pampered Chef.

What can I expect as a HO Lead?

As a HO Lead, you can expect to receive personalized support and guidance from our Home Office team. This includes access to training materials, resources, and a dedicated consultant support team to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

How can I make the most out of my transition from a Success! Recruiting Lead to a HO Lead?

We recommend taking advantage of all the resources and support available to you as a HO Lead. Attend trainings, connect with other consultants, and reach out to our consultant support team with any questions or concerns you may have. This will help you make a smooth transition and set you up for success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still reach out to my Success! Recruiting Lead after they become a HO Lead?

Yes, you can still reach out to your Success! Recruiting Lead and offer support and guidance as they begin their journey as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, keep in mind that they now have access to additional resources and support from the Home Office team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkathy