• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fd Status/Over Ride Question...

In summary, FD status stands for "Full Demonstrator" status and is achieved by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals as a Pampered Chef consultant. Overrides are commissions earned on the sales of team members and are in addition to personal sales commissions. Overrides are calculated and paid out based on team members' sales in a specific time period. Overrides can be earned by non-FDs, but may have a lower percentage and certain overrides may only be available to FDs. Consult with your upline or refer to the Pampered Chef website for specific requirements and information on overrides.
AJPratt
Silver Member
OK, so here's what happened. I promoted to FD in August, with 2 active consultants. My one went inactive Sept 1st. The end of October, I recruited a new consultant. Then, a wonderful surprise.. another inactive consultant submitted a show and is now active again (I used to have 2 inactive). So, as of 10/26 I had two active and rthen on 10/30, I had three active consultants.

Questions...

1) So, when do I get the FD status back?
2) Do I get over rides for October or does it start in November?
3) When does it show back up on IPT?

I believe that you get the status back as soon as you have 2 active.
You wouldn't get overrides in oct because that's when it all happened, it would begin with nov.
should show up on ipt by the 10th. that's when all the reports are done. could be sooner, but no later than!

congrats and keep them going!

See Anne it all worked out, now you can go to Dallas w/ us! I agree w/ Ange's responce you get overrides and status back Nov. 1st!

November 1st--TODAY--you are a FD again!

Congrats!

Wohoo!!!!!!!!!!

But I won't get the over rides from Oct? Shucks! One girl had a $2500 month! Oh well... there's always Nov! Thanks for the clarification!!!

What is FD status?

FD status stands for "Full Demonstrator" status. This means that the person has achieved certain sales and recruiting goals and is considered a successful and active Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I achieve FD status?

To achieve FD status, you need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals vary depending on your level in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. You can check with your upline or refer to the Pampered Chef website for specific requirements.

What is an override?

An override is a commission that a consultant earns on the sales of their team members. This is in addition to their personal sales commission. Overrides are usually a percentage of the team member's sales, and the percentage may vary depending on the consultant's level in the compensation plan.

How do overrides work?

Overrides are calculated based on the sales of your team members in a specific time period, usually a month. The percentage of the override may vary depending on your level in the compensation plan. Overrides are paid out along with your personal sales commission.

Can I earn overrides if I am not an FD?

Yes, you can earn overrides even if you are not an FD. However, your override percentage may be lower if you are not an FD. Additionally, certain overrides may only be available to FDs, such as the Generation Bonus. It is important to refer to the Pampered Chef website or consult with your upline for more information on overrides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JTNT8704