• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Receive Recruit Points If My Recruit Qualifies in a Different Month?

In summary, recruit points are rewards given by organizations for successfully recruiting new members. Ways to earn them vary, but can include referring new members, completing tasks, or participating in events. These points can often be redeemed for tangible or intangible rewards, depending on the organization. They may have an expiration date and are typically non-transferable, though some organizations may allow for point transfers in certain cases.
ChefinHarmony
I have a question. I have a recruit who hasn't qualified yet - she means well, but had health issues with herself and then her mother. Anyway, she signed in August with SS month in Oct. PC was great and let her change her SS month to November due to personal issues. Here's my question.... do I get the 2000 points the month she qualifies? So, if she doesn't qualify until January (I am trying to help her do it before then but we are both a bit worried because of the holidays) - my points would count towards next year's incentive, right? Just curious!

Thanks!
Joanne

You get the points the month she qualifies. So, yes, if she qualifies in January, you get points for the 2007 trip incentive.
HOWEVER, if she goes inactive prior to qualifying, you do not get any points. Since she got the waiver from Home Office, she still is able to submit in November to stay active. But, if something else happens before she qualifies and goes inactive, you won't get your points.
HTH!

Oh, and by the way,
Congratulations on your Recruit! :p

What are recruit points?

Recruit points are a type of reward system used by certain organizations, companies, or communities to incentivize the recruitment of new members. They are often given to current members who successfully refer new individuals to join.

How do I earn recruit points?

The specific ways to earn recruit points may vary depending on the organization. However, common methods include referring new members, completing tasks or challenges set by the organization, or participating in events or activities.

Can recruit points be redeemed for anything?

Again, this may differ depending on the organization. Some may offer tangible rewards such as gift cards or merchandise, while others may provide intangible benefits like recognition or special privileges within the community.

Do recruit points expire?

Recruit points may have an expiration date, so it's important to check with the organization for their specific policy. In some cases, they may also be reset or adjusted at certain intervals, such as the start of a new year or membership cycle.

Can I transfer my recruit points to someone else?

Typically, recruit points are non-transferable and can only be earned and used by the individual who earned them. However, some organizations may allow for point transfers in certain circumstances, so it's best to check with them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies