• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Inactive Consultants Participate in Sell-a-Thon? Restrictions?

In summary, the Sell-a-Thon event is an annual sales event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to sell discounted products to their customers. It typically takes place in June and consultants can participate by promoting the event and purchasing discounted products for themselves. There are often special promotions and sales during the event, and consultants can still earn commission on all sales made.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have a consultant who went inactive before qualifying. She just submitted a $200 show and is now active! Yea! Can she participate in the seel a thon before she qualifies? Are there any restrictions...

Of course! The incentive is open to all active consultants.

Congrats Ann. Yep she can participate in teh sell-a-thon. May it be a very successful month for her.

I am so excited for her!!! She even ordered her website today! I knew she could do this!!!

I can say that being on this forum motivates me to at least stay active even if I'm more of a hobbyist and not doing good at making those calls.

What is the Sell-a-Thon event?

The Sell-a-Thon event is an annual sales event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to sell products at discounted prices to their customers. It is a great way to boost sales and reach new customers.

When is the Sell-a-Thon event?

The Sell-a-Thon event typically takes place in the month of June. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so it is important to check with your upline or the company website for the specific dates.

How can I participate in the Sell-a-Thon event?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in the Sell-a-Thon event by promoting it to your customers and offering them the discounted products. You can also take advantage of the event by purchasing products for yourself and your own kitchen at a discounted price.

Are there any special sales or promotions during the Sell-a-Thon event?

Yes, there are often special promotions and sales during the Sell-a-Thon event. These may include discounted products, free shipping, or bonus products for reaching certain sales goals. Be sure to check with your upline or the company website for the latest promotions.

Can I still earn commission during the Sell-a-Thon event?

Yes, you can still earn commission on all sales made during the Sell-a-Thon event. This is a great opportunity to boost your sales and earn more commission. Plus, the discounted products may attract new customers and help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cookn' katie