• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Two Recruits.. so Bummed

I wasn't able to do anything as far as PC was concerned due to family issues and my second month was Sept. I had a show in Sept. but I was unable to submit it until Oct. 2nd. So.. I was just looking up the incentive tracker (sad because my fantastic start at getting that Bahamas trip is now a distant dream) and I have no one on my line. I didn't get any notice email or letter wise and I guess I was hoping PC wouldn't notice?? or that I would have a full two months and then have to submit by the first week in Oct. anyhoo..:( I am so bummed and I suppose I lose my recruiting points too... waaahhh
Momma23boys
Silver Member
I wasn't able to do anything as far as PC was concerned due to family issues and my second month was Sept. I had a show in Sept. but I was unable to submit it until Oct. 2nd. So.. I was just looking up the incentive tracker (sad because my fantastic start at getting that Bahamas trip is now a distant dream) and I have no one on my line. I didn't get any notice email or letter wise and I guess I was hoping PC wouldn't notice?? or that I would have a full two months and then have to submit by the first week in Oct. anyhoo..:( I am so bummed and I suppose I lose my recruiting points too... waaahhh
Vent, Vent...

I am so sorry to hear that you lost all your points you should have recieved an email or letter stating you have till a certain date to turn in 250 in sales

Don't feel bad...my entire line just quit...I don't know what is going on...my first girl totally flaked out on me...2 more signed...one was $12 from qualifying...the other never did a show. Then I got 2 more...they qualified...did a little and then nothing for the past 6 months and I just got one a few months ago and she sent our director an e-mail and guess what...she has no intention of doing anything with it. UGH...you aren't the only one that is totally frusterated. I really don't mind though...because I am just a hobbiest, however, it still makes me a little mad.

That would be frustrating! I hadn't even been able to get the sales to be able to get the override (which probably isn't that much, really) but I did like putting FD on my papers, etc.. :) sigh. And my 2nd one JUST qualified! (she is my MIL btw.. HI connie..!) PLUS I wasn't really sure if I was ready for more responsibility and getting closer to be a director with so much stuff going on right now.. Guess I got my answer!

It might be to late now but you should have your Director look into a retro-active leave. You have to pay $25 but it is worth it if you get to keep everything! I know that I have had consultants do it to remain active. Might be worth a try although since it is now the end of October I am not sure if it will work!!

HTH!

Erin,Can you explain that a bit more?

I know that on at least one occasion, I had a consultant on my downline who for reasons beyond her control was not able to submit by months end. She didn't realize that it meant she was then inactive as of the first of the following month. Our upline contacted HO and requested a retro-active waiver for 1 months leave. She had to pay a $25 fee but she was spared from losing her Career Sales as well as the recruits she had at the time. I am pretty sure it would have to be within the first few days of the month for HO to consider it but I do know that it has been done before. HO wants us to succeed so much and they are completely willing to work with you if they can!!

Does that help Kate?

Yup, thanks!

I emailed about the waiver... they said it had to be submitted in writing by the last day of the second month which was in Sept.
So... there ya go.

1. How did you lose your two recruits?

I lost my two recruits due to a change in their personal circumstances. One had to relocate for a new job, and the other had unexpected family issues that prevented them from continuing with the program.

2. Were you able to replace them with new recruits?

Unfortunately, I was not able to replace them with new recruits right away. It took some time to find suitable replacements, but I am happy to say that I have now filled the two spots with motivated and dedicated individuals.

3. Did you try to convince your recruits to stay?

Yes, I did try to convince them to stay, but ultimately I had to respect their decisions and understand that their personal situations were out of their control.

4. How did losing your recruits affect your program?

Losing my recruits definitely had a negative impact on my program. It caused delays and setbacks, and it also affected team dynamics. However, I am grateful for the experience and the opportunity to learn and improve for future recruitments.

5. What did you learn from this experience?

I learned that sometimes things happen that are out of our control, and we have to be adaptable and resilient. I also learned the importance of having a backup plan and continuously networking and recruiting to avoid such setbacks in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Gloria&Emily