• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Staying Motivated for Your 90 Day Action Plan?

In summary, Kathy is struggling to find time to work on the 90 day plan due to other commitments and she is also struggling to get on the phone. She is also considering hiring a virtual assistant.
Kathytnt
Would anyone like to work on this together and be a support system? Cheerleaders, motivators, counselors as needed!!

I was thinking about starting November 1

Kathy

Attachments

• Begin_with_the_End_in_Mind.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 641
Love it... sounds great!

Right now, I know that I have so much to do, but I am fighting the onset of a cold (maybe flu) and the thought of doing anything - yucka!!!

So, I could totally use some motivation!

THANKS!
~Jaye

If you choose to start this plan make a note at the beginning of your post indicating which week you are trying to work.

Jaye just take your time - Remember we are all in different places. I am working or recruiting more because I am limited on the actual days I can do shows due to other obligations. It will be difficult for me to do shows a week but I will do what I can.

If you are fighting off a cold try some Airborne - Up your vitamins C and even try the herb Echinachea. I just started a part-time computer teaching job a few months ago and since I am working with Pre-K kids I made sure I got a flu shot the other day. You know little ones don't wash their hands etc.

Hope you are feeling better soon

I am in Wave 3 - Nancy Jo Ryan's group

Kathy,

Where did this plan originate? Looks cool!

This plan looks awesome! Can I join in? It looks like just the thing to get me to directorship! Kristi

I do not know the originator but it was given to us in a SUTD program. Many program materials are borrowed from others so I am assuming it is o.k. ot use here.

Everyone is welcome to partipate

If you know which wave you are in please also list it and mention if you will be here in Dallas for Leadership. I have one person who is probably going to go inactive so Leadership is still a little iffy as of today.

Kat

Kathy,

I would love to participate. I think this looks like just the thing I have been needing to help me get to Directorship!

I just signed my first recruit! Working on #2 so I can make it to Leadership.

Susan Rodriguez

Way to go Susan - Welcome

I think this looks great! I am on board starting Nov. 1 and I can't wait. This should solidify my ticket to Dallas. Thanks so much for posting this.

Hey Horton! Let's do this together! I can't seem to get into Becky's Red Team Calls! Sunday is just too crazy for me! Call me and we'll start this together!

I just pray I can talk the director at the school I work on Monday into letting me switch work days - I am determined to have two active in time. One will go inactive at the end of this month.

I want to meet all of you when you come to my part of the country!!!

This is cool when, is everyone planning on starting?

Week 1 Day 1 - I am going to have to start more of this on Friday because I had to get my part-time job paperwork in order so I can focus on

How is everyone else doing??

I am starting tomorrow! I'm emailing the file to my director so that she can help!

I can't get document to open. Could someone tell me what the 90 day plan is all about?

teresaj said:
I can't get document to open. Could someone tell me what the 90 day plan is all about?

You might want to try right clicking over the document, select "save target as", and then open it off of your computer.

It's an action plan to work toward recuriting goals such as Future Director and Director

If you have trouble let me know and I will e-mail a copy to you

Kathy would you please e-mail this to me. I still can't get it to open.
Thanks so much.

Teresa - I am having trouble finding your e-mail. The group e-mail doesn't let me do attachemnts Could you privately e-mail me at [email protected] with your request

Okay, so I have a problem....

I REALLY want to do this plan. I feel like it is just what I need to get my business going. (I think I said exactly that in a previous post - hahaha) My problem is...I am just finishing my SS period and I only have 2 shows on my calendar for November. I have 0 for Dec! I need to get some shows on my calendar QUICK! I also have a problem getting on the phone. I know that I won't get my head bit off but I always feel like I sound...well like I am begging them to have a show. I don't seem to have the confidence that I need to call. HELP! I want to do PC full time. I have come to the point that I don't like my present job and I want to build my PC business so that I can quit my banking job. I love doing my shows, it is the calls that I have a tough time with. My director is great but I feel like she is just way too busy to help me or that she is a bit put off by my asking for help in this area!

Someone - ANYONE....Help a PC sista out!

thanks

Susan

Has your director TOLD you she is too busy or are you assuming she is too busy to help you? I am guilty of assuming my director was too busy. Their job it to recruit, train and maintain their team. And you are a part of that team.

I personally am going to have to modify this plan for me - One I found out I had hit FD I got so excited about possibly becoming a director I was putting too much pressure on myself. I knew that on of my team was most likely going to become inactive. If I get overwhelmed I end up getting depressed. I am just going to take the pressure off myself. I will do the best I can. I was losing the joy of PC by putting on this pressure on myself.

I am going to give it a try! I would love to walk at national conf as an advance director!

Awesome!!!

Bump this thread - Who wants to join me?

I've printed this off and want to take a look at it. I'm new and I have no past hosts or current customers. My kit just got here late yesterday :p My first show is next Tuesday night, so I've been cutting and chopping, stirring and tossing - getting used to the tools, the recipes, and getting down pat all the whys :)

Sorry - I digressed! Anyway, I do very much like the idea of something like a 90 day mad man cycle to get things off to a really fast start.

Are you doing a modified version of this?

Kathy count me in. I have printed everything and will look at it tonight.

Kathy - how did it go for you the first time?

Well I lot one recruit and brought in another - Not a Director yet Honestly I think it is difficult to do all the steps but if you even did do 100% wouldn't you be farther ahead in your business than doing nothing I have hit 15K plus 15 K in the TPC year and will be going to Conference for the first time and re-promoted to Future. I was a little disappointed that our Yahoo list didn't have much acitivity I am hoping we might be able to get a cheffer group going.

I am asking Barb if the form has been updated for the new program

Kathy,

What is the name of the Yahoo group that you were referring to? I would like to give this plan another shot. Well truthfully, I guess I should say I would like to give a better try at it. I printed it out before but didn't do much with it.

Susan

I'm going to try, I set my goal to be a Future Director by the end of September.

It's a private yahoo group for a specific group. We could create our own accountability group on here.

I haven't heard back about an updated form - I can't update the doc becasue it is Read only

Kathytnt said:
I haven't heard back about an updated form - I can't update the doc becasue it is Read only

Kathy, email me the doc and I'll see if I can make it editable. [email protected].

Please see new thread I posted that has the doc updated - Barb got it for me

I saw that right after I posted. LOL, I'm glad you got help and wish you all a lot of success over the summer. My goal for the summer is so simple I'd feel overwhelmed if I did a plan - goal to do at least $200 in sales over every 2 month period.

Keep you goal - You can do it Barb is an assistant to Nancy Jo - That is where I actually got this info from

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda