• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Overcome Objections from Prospects Who Already Own Similar Tools?

, 2000-2004When I decided to get back into the business, I just hosted my own show, used $40 credit towards the kit, and took all the duplicates and did various things with them.
Kathytnt
How do you handle people that say they have all the tools in the kit already and don't want duplicates??

not sure about this but maybe have them do an open house or fair with those item as cash and carry, give them away as insentives, keep their kit ready to go in car/ wherever already packed for shows, give them away as gifts, update any products that have been updated,
Plus remind them they get the first kitchen show dvd, a cd, all the catalogs, order forms, and Carry all with the kit that they couldn't have just by being a customer hth~tiffanyp

One for home, one for work.

Give them as gifts

Use them as incentives.

Door prizes when you do a fair.

I was one of those!!

I used to be a consultant from 2000 - 2004. Due to various reasons, I left the business. I did own EVERY SINGLE PIECE in the starter kit!

But, in wanting to get back into the business, I just hosted my own show, used $40 credit towards the kit, and took all the duplicates and did various things with them.

I took the round stone and use it all the time, I didn't mind having a duplicate. The same for the Measure-All Cup. I took the cutting board and knife and gave them away as a housewarming gift. The Food Chopper was an incentive gift.

I am giving the Small Oval away at my open house this month.

If she wants to join, she will work something out with the duplicates! ;)

Good luck on getting your recruit!
Jaye

It's a he - I think he and his wife are going to work together on this. I am jsut having trouble reaching him to get back with him. Seems a lot of people no longer answer the phone anymore

I am pretty much in the same boat (my first show was last night). What I decided is to have my already purchased tools at home for everyday use and then use the Super Starter kit products for shows only. That way I'm not searching through cabinets for the things I need to bring or worrying that they are dirty. All of the Super Starter products are in a tote in my office ready for me to pick up and take to my shows. It saves a lot of time!

Sara
Independent Consultant

1. What is a recruit objection?

A recruit objection is a concern or hesitation expressed by a potential recruit when considering joining a team or organization. These objections can range from personal doubts to logistical challenges.

2. How can I overcome recruit objections?

One way to overcome recruit objections is to address them directly and provide solutions or reassurance. It's important to listen to the recruit's concerns and offer genuine empathy and understanding.

3. What are some common recruit objections?

Common recruit objections include concerns about time commitment, financial obligations, lack of experience or qualifications, and doubts about the team or organization's values or culture.

4. How should I handle objections related to time commitment?

If a potential recruit expresses concerns about the time commitment required, it's important to be transparent about expectations and responsibilities. You can also highlight the benefits and rewards of being a part of the team or organization.

5. What if a recruit objection cannot be overcome?

If a recruit objection cannot be resolved, it's important to respect the recruit's decision and not pressure them into joining. It's better to have a committed and enthusiastic team than to have a member who is hesitant or unhappy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jayswife07
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Bren706