• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Objections: Recruiting for Pampered Chef - Tips from Jane

L
luvs2cook
I have somebody who wants to do Pampered Chef; however, feels strange going into people's homes that she doesn't know.

Has anybody ever had this objection?

BTW, her Taco ring came out better than mine at her party!!

Thanks, Jane

Meet and GreetLet your prospect know that she gets to run this business however she wants! She can host-coach in person to get to know the host, so she doesn't feel like an "alien" when she goes for the show. And more often than not, she will have met the new host at a previous show. So while entering someone else's house can be awkward, it's not like she's forcing herself in; she was invited!

Another option (if she's comfortable with it) is to do shows in her house. I have a re-host (hosted multiple times) whose apartment living room seems smaller than my cubicle at my FTJ. So, we do her shows at MY house! Saves me a lot of work!

HTH!

luvs2cook said:
I have somebody who wants to do Pampered Chef; however, feels strange going into people's homes that she doesn't know.

Has anybody ever had this objection?

BTW, her Taco ring came out better than mine at her party!!

Thanks, Jane
CONGRATS, BTW!!! I just got this one the other night! ChefMommyinOC is right. If someone gives you the creeps, you don't have to go. Try to find out why she feels strange and answer that objection. Does she feel strange because she is afraid to damage something? Or because she's bad with directions? Or because she's not comfortable with strangers? Help her come up with ways to overcome the issue.

1. How do I overcome the objection of feeling strange going into people's homes for Pampered Chef?

This is a common concern for many people who are new to Pampered Chef. It's important to remember that you are not a stranger, but a professional consultant who is there to share your knowledge and products with your host and their guests. You can also suggest meeting at a neutral location, such as a community center or church, if your host is more comfortable with that option.

2. What are some tips for recruiting for Pampered Chef?

One of the best ways to recruit for Pampered Chef is to share your passion for the products and the business opportunity with others. Talk to friends and family, attend networking events, and utilize social media to spread the word. You can also offer incentives for referrals and host a recruiting event to showcase the benefits of joining Pampered Chef.

3. How do I handle a situation where someone's Taco ring turned out better than mine at their party?

It's important to remember that everyone has their own unique style and skills in the kitchen. Instead of comparing yourself to others, focus on your own strengths and continue to improve. You can also offer to share tips and techniques with the person who had a successful Taco ring to learn from them and improve your own skills.

4. Has anyone else ever had the objection of feeling strange going into people's homes for Pampered Chef?

Yes, this is a common concern for many new consultants. However, with time and experience, you will become more comfortable and confident in your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also reach out to other consultants for advice and support, as they have likely faced similar objections in the past.

5. How do I showcase the benefits of joining Pampered Chef to potential recruits?

One of the best ways to showcase the benefits of joining Pampered Chef is to share your own personal success story. Talk about the flexibility, income potential, and personal growth opportunities that Pampered Chef has provided for you. You can also highlight the support and training resources available to new consultants, as well as the high-quality products and loyal customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1