• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Possible Recruit, but She Is Selling Home & Garden Party.

In summary, the contract said that she can sell from any direct sales company as long as she doesn't promote the other company at a PC show. She can do both. The only problem I see is that Home & Garden Party sells their own stoneware.
brandenc
Gold Member
I have a possible recruit, but she is selling Home & Garden Party.

Will that be ok if she signs up with PC also?

In the contract I read that they can sign up for any other direct sales, as long as they don't promote both at a PC Show.

She can sign with PC. If / when she promoted to Director with PC she would have to let go of the othe rcompany...

brandenc said:
I have a possible recruit, but she is selling Home & Garden Party.

Will that be ok if she signs up with PC also?

In the contract I read that they can sign up for any other direct sales, as long as they don't promote both at a PC Show.

I have a consultant who also does Home Interiors. She went inactive. It doesn't work for her, but perhaps your recruit will see the Pampered Chef difference and drop the other company! ;)

She can do both. The only problem I see is that Home & Garden Party sells their own stoneware. Of course it is not as good as ours, but she might have some problems there. Home & Garden Party has some great stuff. I love their bean pot. I have sent pictures to HO twice requesting something along that line for us. I don't cook beans in the bean pot, but I do put stuff in it to keep warm. When I make chili or cheese dip for church I can make it before church and then put it in the pot. After church it is still very hot. I also like that their stuff is dishwasher safe.

I actually thought that we couldn't do another company that would be a conflict of interest...ie... another company that sell kitchen stuff??

Ok That you all for this information.From what the contract said it said that you can sell from any direct sales company as long as you don't promote the other company at a PC party.

brandenc said:
Ok That you all for this information.

From what the contract said it said that you can sell from any direct sales company as long as you don't promote the other company at a PC party.
That is correct, until you accept directorship!

Who on earth could possibly do "TWO" direct sales positions!!!

I love this business but I find it hara to fathom trying to sell two different products simultaneously with success??

I think you would be battling yourself. Anyone who has been part of direct sales knows that PC offers WAY more opps, freebies, $$, etc. than any other direct sales.... IMHO :eek:

She started with HGP because she is working on earning her FREE Mercedes-Benz

PCGINA said:
Who on earth could possibly do "TWO" direct sales positions!!!

I love this business but I find it hara to fathom trying to sell two different products simultaneously with success??

I think you would be battling yourself. Anyone who has been part of direct sales knows that PC offers WAY more opps, freebies, $$, etc. than any other direct sales.... IMHO :eek:
I agree with you Gina!! I tried Avon and it only lasted a month or 2. I wasn;t concentrating on making it work. Pampered Chef is my baby!

I KNOW I couldn't do it!

I wouldn't be able to do it either... though I have had people try their darndest to try and recuirt me...I jsut polietly told them that I love selling PC...but thanks for offering.

1. Can I still recruit someone who is currently involved in another direct sales company, such as Home & Garden Party?

Yes, you can still recruit someone who is involved in another direct sales company. However, keep in mind that it is important to be respectful of their current business and not pressure them to leave their current company.

2. How can I convince someone to join my team if they are already successful with Home & Garden Party?

Instead of trying to convince them to leave their current company, focus on highlighting the unique opportunities and benefits that your own direct sales company can offer. This could include a different product line, compensation plan, or company culture. Show genuine interest in their success and how you can help them reach their goals.

3. Should I mention the fact that she is involved in Home & Garden Party when reaching out to her about joining my team?

Yes, it is important to be transparent and upfront about her current involvement in Home & Garden Party. This shows respect and professionalism, and also gives her the opportunity to make an informed decision about potentially joining your team.

4. How can I handle any potential conflicts between our two direct sales companies?

The best way to handle conflicts is to communicate openly and honestly with both the possible recruit and your own team. Make sure to have clear guidelines and boundaries in place, and avoid any negative or aggressive tactics towards the other company.

5. Is it worth recruiting someone who is already selling Home & Garden Party products?

Absolutely! If someone is already successful in the direct sales industry, it shows that they have the drive and skills to succeed. Plus, having someone with experience in a similar company can bring valuable insights and perspectives to your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mailgirl1978