• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First HO Lead Signed in One Day!

In summary, Janice has signed 9 HO leads in one year, all of which have puttered out except for one that is inactive. She takes her business seriously and is hopeful that she can make it to director by the end of the year.
jwpamp
Woo-Hoo! Just signed my first HO lead! I had already signed another consultant earlier in the day, too....so that's 2 in one day!

I have a total of 9 so far...my 1 year anniversary with the company is on Nove 18, although my first SS month was in Jan, 2006.

Is that the way you're supposed to do it? I LOVE this job!

Congratulations!Janice,
Congratulations!!! What is your secret???

rebeccastt said:
Janice,
Congratulations!!! What is your secret???
I would like to know the secret too!

Congrats!!!!

YAHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I cant wait until I start getting those leads. I should start getting them Nov 1st!

Way to GO!!!

congrats!!! All the home office leads i've rcvd have puttered out except one who has a party scheduled for the 8th. I even had a fake one--yippee. phone disconnected, etc. that was frustrating--but moving on!

congrats again! Seems you're doing something right! And 2 in one day is amazing! I thought 2 in a week was great!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. That sounds like a fantastic year.

Congratulations Janice! That's wonderful! I'm a HO Lead for my director...hehe...sometimes we work out! (You never know!!) :D

9 in one year? That's great! Don't you need 15 for TPC? I guess that is qualified...and from June to May. But maybe you'll get it and we'll see you walk across stage for that!

COngrats... I jsut need to get one!!!!!!!!!

cat said:
Congratulations Janice! That's wonderful! I'm a HO Lead for my director...hehe...sometimes we work out! (You never know!!) :D

9 in one year? That's great! Don't you need 15 for TPC? I guess that is qualified...and from June to May. But maybe you'll get it and we'll see you walk across stage for that!

I was also an HO lead for my Director! I have qualified 5 since June, as for the other 4 -- 1 is inactive and only needs another $100 order this month to reactivate, and the other 3 were signed this week. I have 4 other hot leads I am working with now...we'll see!

My Director keeps asking me where I came from...I was an HO lead that had never been to a show! I started this business to be a BUSINESS. I think that is what has made it work for me. I take it VERY seriously. Wow, if these 3 qualify, I will be in Atlantis in May! Woo-Hoo!

Congratulations!! Good luck with Atlantis! Take a ride down that slide for me :). I'm getting closer but seem to have a hard time getting people to stay active. I know that's the great thing with Pampered Chef is that there's room for all levels of committment but I wish I could get a couple of these gals to set regular schedules. I'll keep working! I have three qualified (two of them really working their business), one just one show away, two that have pretty much dropped out and one starting this week! I'm hoping to make it by the end of the year to director.

How awesome!! We'll have to have a drink together in Atlantis!!! Don't you love the lead system?? I have had some that have turned into fabulous hostesses...I have signed two - one was a kit-napper and the other just signed a few weeks ago so we shall see where it leads with her. But to sign TWO in one day -- you must be on cloud 9!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

How awesome Janice:D 2 in one day...that is amazing! What an inspiration you are to us!
(and Nov 18 is a great day--it's my dh & I's 6th wedding anniversary;) )

What is "My First Ho Lead Signed!"?

"My First Ho Lead Signed!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to help them reach their first host lead. It provides resources and training to help consultants successfully book and hold their first party.

How do I sign up for "My First Ho Lead Signed!"?

You can sign up for "My First Ho Lead Signed!" by contacting your Pampered Chef mentor or reaching out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and get you started on your journey to reaching your first host lead.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Ho Lead Signed!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "My First Ho Lead Signed!" It is a complimentary program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow their business.

What resources are included in "My First Ho Lead Signed!"?

"My First Ho Lead Signed!" includes access to exclusive training materials, tips and tricks for successful party bookings, and personalized support from our experienced consultants. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants who are also participating in the program.

How long does it take to complete "My First Ho Lead Signed!"?

The program is self-paced, so the time it takes to complete "My First Ho Lead Signed!" will vary for each consultant. We recommend setting a goal of reaching your first host lead within 3-4 weeks, but you can take longer if needed. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • dannyzmom