• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Get My Recruits for the Holidays?

In summary, Tiffany thinks that the best gifts to give to her recruits are a coffee mug or a water bottle. She also thinks that business cards or something from Nancy's would be a good idea. She does not think that bus. cards are a good gift, and instead hands out catalogs.
letscook04
Gold Member
I was thinking of ordering something from Merrill Corp for my recruits during the holidays like a coffee mug or a water bottle. Has anyone ever got something for their recruits?

My director orders business cards for them to start out with.

I get my downline cooking themed ornaments every year........

I give them all a notepad from Merrill when they sign. I haven't given them qualifying gifts, but I should. Bad me.

I got a deal on some Mary Kay Satin Hands sets and that is what I'm giving them for the holidays. A little something to pamper themselves!

colleen, if it's between those two I'd prefer the water bottle b/c it's free adv. when you carry it around but then again i guess a coffee mug would be the same if you had a desk job but i'd think people might get more use of the water bottle... just my opinion

the rest of the gift's you ladies give out are great! I'm still with out bus. cards and end up handing out catalog's instead, which is adding up! I wish my director gave something, i didn't even recieve an email! ~tiffanyp

I would suggest business cards or maybe something from Nancy's that they could use. Many consultants don't have a bank bag-they have those on the merrill site for just a few bucks a piece., or maybe some pc dollars...

When my recruits qualify, I take their apron to a lady near my town and have their name embroidered for them. They really seem to like it. They tell me then their guests don't have ot guess what their name is....

Just and idea.

tiffanypatton79 said:
colleen, if it's between those two I'd prefer the water bottle b/c it's free adv. when you carry it around but then again i guess a coffee mug would be the same if you had a desk job but i'd think people might get more use of the water bottle... just my opinion

the rest of the gift's you ladies give out are great! I'm still with out bus. cards and end up handing out catalog's instead, which is adding up! I wish my director gave something, i didn't even recieve an email! ~tiffanyp

Tiffany your director does not send you emails???:(

Thanks For All Your Great Ideas!!!:)

not one.. i think that's why i use this site so much :)

1. What are some good gift ideas for my recruits?

Some good gift ideas for your recruits could be personalized items such as water bottles or notebooks, team apparel or gear, gift cards to their favorite stores or restaurants, or a care package filled with snacks and small gifts.

2. Should I get each recruit the same gift or personalize it for each individual?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and budget. If you have a smaller group of recruits, it may be more feasible to personalize each gift. However, if you have a larger group, getting the same gift for everyone may be more practical.

3. How much should I spend on each recruit's gift?

The amount you spend on each recruit's gift should be based on your budget and the relationship you have with them. It's important to remember that the thought and effort put into the gift is more important than the price tag.

4. Is it okay to ask my recruits what they want as a gift?

Yes, it's perfectly fine to ask your recruits for gift ideas. This can ensure that you are getting them something they will truly appreciate and use.

5. Are there any gifts I should avoid giving my recruits?

It's best to avoid gifts that could be seen as inappropriate or offensive, such as alcohol or overly expensive items. It's also important to consider any allergies or dietary restrictions your recruits may have when choosing a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • ChefBeckyD