• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bilingual Recruits: Helping Your Consultant Succeed with Dual Language Demos

In summary, the conversation discusses signing a new consultant who wants to do demos for her Spanish community. She will need both Spanish and English supplies, and can order her booster kit in either language. It is suggested to have her contact the home office Spanish division for special programs and support. The conversation also mentions a different lead system for Spanish consultants and the potential challenges of explaining products in Spanish. Grace Calderon is no longer with PC and inquiries should be directed to Valerie. It is also mentioned that any bilingual consultant can call HO to be added to the lead system.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey guys!
I signed a new gla today and she chose to get her kti in Spanish as she is really escited about doing demos for her Spanish community. She will also be needing English supplies as well. Can she order her booster kit in English even though she got her SSKit in Spanish?
And does anyone have any good input and suggestions for coaching her to be a successful bi-lingual consultant?

Have her contact the home office spanish division. they have special programs that they put together just for them! I'm pretty sure she can order supplies however she wants them.

I know up here that if you sign under the spanish division, you enter a whole different lead system (even consultants get leads)! I think there are three different geographical areas, but dont know off hand which ones they are.

I just signed a bilingual set of sisters--but they signed under the english and will just do spanish shows. most people at those shows speak both. but from what i've heard from other spanish consultants is that it is a bit harder to explain our products in spanish than it is in english--so those shows are ...not more difficult but more detailed.

can't give any suggestions as dont have one on one, but would definately have her call ho and talk with them. they can help lead her too!

Funny, I sat with Grace Calderon at the Director's Special Event at NC this past summer and we talked at length about the Spanish market. I just don't remember anything we said cuz it was such a wild night - LOL

Anyone know her email address?

it should be [email protected] that's how everybody else's email is. try it and see!

I sat with Valerie who runs the Illinois area and I stupidly never got her card either!!! duh.........

ps, there is an underscore in that address, you can't see it when i originally posted

Grace Calderon is NO LONGER with PC. Your inquiries should go to Valerie (AKA: Valeria).

FYI - I heard on a tape that any bilingual consultant, no matter what their level, can call HO and be put into the lead system. One of my recruits is bilingual in Arabic and called to be added.

my3jjjs said:
Grace Calderon is NO LONGER with PC. Your inquiries should go to Valerie (AKA: Valeria).

Nuh-uh!!!!
Does anyone know Valerie's last name?

What is a bilingual recruit?

A bilingual recruit is a candidate for a job or position who is proficient in two languages.

Why are bilingual recruits in demand?

In today's globalized world, being able to communicate in multiple languages is highly valued by employers. Bilingual recruits can help bridge the language barrier between businesses and clients, and also bring diversity and cultural understanding to the workplace.

What qualifications do bilingual recruits typically have?

Bilingual recruits typically have fluency in two or more languages, as well as strong communication skills, cultural competency, and the ability to adapt to different environments and work with diverse populations.

What industries are in need of bilingual recruits?

Industries such as international business, healthcare, education, and government often seek out bilingual recruits due to the nature of their work and interactions with diverse communities.

How can an employer attract and retain bilingual recruits?

To attract and retain bilingual recruits, employers should create a welcoming and inclusive workplace culture, offer language learning opportunities, and provide competitive compensation and benefits. It is also important to recognize and value the unique skills and perspectives that bilingual recruits bring to the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AMTC