• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Recruit: WOOHOO!

In summary, Just had to share that I got my first recruit!!! She signed her consultant agreement online yesterday and is ready to get started in November! and my first recruit signed up online yesterday too!! WOOHOO for both of us!!!!
mandydollie
Just had to share that I got my first recruit!!! She signed her consultant agreement online yesterday and is ready to get started in November! WOOHOO!!!!!

Congrats Amanda! and my first recruit signed up online yesterday too!! WOOHOO for both of us!!!!

Tracie

Congratulations!!!!:D

Thats Great! Congratulations:)

Congratulations!!!!!:)

I just signed on my 2nd which makes me a future director!! woo hoo!!:)

My first recruit signed up the other day via my website!! yippeeeee

WOW guy's congrat's all around... good job's

I just got my first recruit this last week too! It seems to be a great time to get started! Congrats everyone!

Jennifer...you're wave 3, is that for 2007?

Way To Go!!!!

Yesterday my first recruit signed her agreement!

You go girls:D :D

Congrats everyone! That's awesome!

mandydollie said:
Jennifer...you're wave 3, is that for 2007?

Yes. Found out from the CN November. Can't believe I'm the last session. It'll take all my might not to ruin the surprises from on here!

I'd love to get one more before Leadership Conference and qualify to go!

supergirljennie said:
It'll take all my might not to ruin the surprises from on here!

Except that those who attend the earlier waves aren't supposed to let anything out of the bag until there's an OK from HO. So there's shouldn't be anything here about any of it anyway.

I'm in WAVE 3 too... can't wait to meet all the CHEFFERS!!!Ok question. When will my recruit show up on my performance tracker on CC? I'm so anxious to see her under my name. I wanted to be there when she signed up, but she did it from my website so it should have been fine....

Congrats!!! I have been working hard to recruit one more so that I can go to leadership summit but no bites. I am going to be only 5 hour drive from Dallas. I hope I can get a new person before then. Have only 1 now and she is a qualified consultant.

What does wave 1,2,3 mean? I don't think I have heard about them from my director.

That's first, second, or third session of National Conference

mandydollie said:
Ok question. When will my recruit show up on my performance tracker on CC?

She (or he) should show up once HO processes the contract. If she sent it online, it should only take a couple of days.

Congrats!!
The first one is always exciting. :)

i just got an email from HO that they got her online agreement so that made me feel better!

mandydollie said:
I'm in WAVE 3 too... can't wait to meet all the CHEFFERS!!!

Ok question. When will my recruit show up on my performance tracker on CC? I'm so anxious to see her under my name. I wanted to be there when she signed up, but she did it from my website so it should have been fine....

Hey, I'll see ya there:D

Congrats to all on their recruits.

me too congratulations!!

What are the benefits of celebrating my first recruit?

Celebrating your first recruit is a major milestone in your Pampered Chef business. Not only does it show that you have successfully shared your love for the products and company, but it also opens up a whole new world of opportunities for you. You will receive recognition, rewards, and support from your fellow consultants and the company, as well as earn commission on your recruit's sales.

How can I celebrate my first recruit?

There are many ways to celebrate your first recruit. You can host a special party or event to introduce your recruit to the Pampered Chef community, send them a personalized gift or thank you note, or recognize them on social media. You can also celebrate by setting new goals and working towards achieving them with your recruit by your side.

What resources are available to help me celebrate my first recruit?

Pampered Chef offers many resources to help you celebrate your first recruit. You can access the First Recruit Celebration Guide on the Consultant's Corner, which provides ideas and tips for recognizing and celebrating your recruit. You can also connect with your upline and fellow consultants for support and advice.

What should I do after celebrating my first recruit?

Celebrating your first recruit is just the beginning. It's important to continue nurturing your relationship with your recruit and supporting them in their journey with Pampered Chef. You can also use this experience to motivate and inspire other potential recruits, and continue growing your business and achieving your goals.

How does celebrating my first recruit benefit my business in the long run?

Celebrating your first recruit is not only a personal achievement, but it also has long-term benefits for your business. Your first recruit can become a valuable member of your team, bringing in new ideas, perspectives, and sales. This can also lead to more recruits and a stronger team, ultimately helping you reach higher levels in the Pampered Chef compensation plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • Brandie