• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Incentive Tracker...

P
Pampered Laura
My points for RECRUITING are gone. :eek:

I emailed the Home Office, I'm sure they're aware of it. But, you may want to do the same if it happened to you too! :eek:

Yeah - it happened to all the directors I know of - not sure about consukltants or FDs...HO is aware and is working on it.

my points are there!!

Mine are gone and I'm a consultant. Hope they fix it soon!

It's fixed now for me... is it back up for yall too?:eek:

I got one better for you....my Director called me today to ask if I got a e-mail about one of my consultants qualifying. She forwarded me the e-mail, it was dated for today but the consultant that it was for went inactive in July of 2004 and has not submitted anything since then. She did qualify in March of 04 when we went to the 4 show or $1250 concept. Strange huh? Oh and it had her original consultant number because for a minute I thought maybe she re-signed!

1. What happened to my points for recruiting on the "Check Your Incentive Tracker" page?

It is possible that there was a technical issue or glitch that caused your points for recruiting to disappear. It's always a good idea to double check your points and reach out to the Home Office if you notice any discrepancies.

2. Why did my points for recruiting disappear?

There could be several reasons for this, such as a technical issue, an error in the system, or a mistake made by the Home Office. It's best to contact them directly for clarification.

3. Will my points for recruiting be restored?

If the issue was caused by a technical error or mistake, it is likely that your points will be restored once it has been resolved. However, if there was a legitimate reason for your points being removed, they may not be restored.

4. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, technical issues and errors can happen at any time. The best way to prevent this from happening again is to regularly check your points and contact the Home Office immediately if you notice any discrepancies.

5. What should I do if my points for recruiting are not restored?

If your points are not restored after contacting the Home Office and addressing the issue, you can follow up with them or reach out to your supervisor for further assistance. They may be able to provide more information or help resolve the issue for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies