• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Discount: Exploring Discounts on Products and Catalog Purchases

In summary, new consultants get a 20% discount on personal orders and an additional 40% month in their 4th SS month.
beepampered
Do consultants get a flat discount on products we buy? I know we can buy the sample kits at 50?% off but do we get a discount off anything in the catalog? Thanks.

Yes, we get 20% off any personal orders. You click on noncommission orders in PP & then on personal order. The % goes up to 22% once you hit $15K in sales & up when you become a director. Then we also get the 50% off sample kits that you mentioned.

you also have a kit enhancement month every April where you get 40% from the entire line of products the retail value of items ordered before discount cannot exceed $500

You also...And new consultants get a second 40% month in their 4th SS month, with an exception: You cannot order anything that you got in your kit or that you earned for free during SS 1-3. They want you to use these products to "enhance" your kit, not to resell!

In the main kit enhancement month, you can get one each of any items, up to a $500 retail value ($300 out of pocket, plus tax and shipping). This applies to new consultants 4th SS month enhancement also.

When it's our 4th month as new consultants... do they send us an email about it so that we get the discount by ordering through a special spot or do we just automatically get it?

In PP it is under "non commission orders", then "kit enhancement". :)

Tnak you! You all always make the unknown SO EASY!!!!!!!!! I pray you are all richly blessed for always sharing!

This site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY, too. Everyone is so helpful!! :) I am happy to help on the rare occassion that I can. :D

quiverfull7 said:
When it's our 4th month as new consultants... do they send us an email about it so that we get the discount by ordering through a special spot or do we just automatically get it?

We just had our kit enhancement month, and we didn't get an e-mail to remind us. I just marked it on our calendar so I remembered.

I'll be driving through Washington this weekend on my way to Jacksonville, quiverfull7! I'll wave!! LOL

Wave hard...I'll wave on Friday when I leave... I'll be in Avon fishing with my family... I had hoped to attend a business builders weeked but alas.. my family comes first this time... but I am SO wishing they had fallen on different weekends! My sdaughter teaches in Va Beach! :)

Thanks for your answers. I didn't know about the 20% so it's good to know. I have been filling my cabinets for FREE with incentive prizes but someone asked so I wanted the correct answer....

pamperedgirl3 said:
Yes, we get 20% off any personal orders. You click on noncommission orders in PP & then on personal order. The % goes up to 22% once you hit $15K in sales & up when you become a director. Then we also get the 50% off sample kits that you mentioned.

I didn't even realize it goes up with your $15k milestone! I thougt it was 20% straight across the board! Does that mean Directors and above get it at an even higher discount???:confused:

heat123 said:
Does that mean Directors and above get it at an even higher discount???:confused:

Yes. There's a table in the Recipe for Success that outlines the discount and other benefits for directors and above.

HOw sweet is that! Learn something new or two on here every day!

What is the consultant discount for Pampered Chef products?

The consultant discount for Pampered Chef products varies depending on your level of membership and sales volume. As a new consultant, you will receive a 20% discount on all products. However, as you move up in the company and increase your sales, you can earn up to a 40% discount on products.

How often can I use my consultant discount?

Your consultant discount can be used on every purchase you make through Pampered Chef. There are no limits to how often you can use it, as long as you are an active consultant and meet the minimum sales requirements. This discount can also be used on both personal and business purchases.

Can I combine my consultant discount with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your consultant discount with other promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, please note that the discount will only apply to the original purchase price, not the discounted price.

Do I need to enter a code or show proof of my consultant status to receive my discount?

No, there is no code or proof of status required to receive your consultant discount. As long as you are an active consultant, the discount will automatically be applied to your purchases.

Are there any exclusions to using my consultant discount?

There are a few exclusions to using your consultant discount, such as monthly specials and certain limited edition items. These exclusions will be clearly marked in the catalog or on the website. Additionally, your discount cannot be used on business supplies or recruiting kits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
foogiczon
Replies