• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Share... the Method Tote Works!

In summary, I went to Fashion Bug tonight and one of the employees commented on my bag and mentioned that her friend just started in the biz. Turns out its someone within my cluster, a girl named Rose. So, I ask her, "Have you ever considered doing this?" We then get into a long discussion about direct sales and her success and failures. She may be interested and I told her to talk to Rose about it. Then I say to the other two girls... "What about you guys? Have you ever considered doing this?" Long story short they both want to meet me for cofffee to talk. Holy crap! Their eyes popped out when I told them I make about $100 a night. I know when I worked retail
AJPratt
Silver Member
I went to Fashion Bug tonight and one of the employees commented on my bag and mentioned that her friend just started in the biz. Turns out its someone within my cluster, a girl named Rose. So, I ask her, "Have you ever considered doing this?" We then get into a long discussion about direct sales and her success and failures. She may be interested and I told her to talk to Rose about it. Then I say to the other two girls... "What about you guys? Have you ever considered doing this?" Long story short they both want to meet me for cofffee to talk. Holy crap! Their eyes popped out when I told them I make about $100 a night. I know when I worked retail I didn't make $100 a night! So, I have to call them both tomorrow to set it up before I go to my show!!!

That is great Ann. I just got the tote on Friday and need to move everything from my current purse over to so that I remember to take it everywhere.

Do you use the catalog tote? I may have to get one of those w/my PC bucks then.

Frankly, I'd use one if it wasn't so stinkin' ugly. I never wear black, so it just doesn't work for me. If I could sew better, I'd start my own line of fashionable catalog totes. Cookie Lee has some adorable ones for their folks, but wrong size.

What is a Method tote?

dannyzmom said:
What is a Method tote?

Its the Tote that Merrill sells, maybe its the style....:rolleyes:

Is it like the catalog tote we can buy on the supply order? I love mine but it's lookin a little tired these days - LOL Come to think of it...so am I!

dannyzmom said:
Is it like the catalog tote we can buy on the supply order? I love mine but it's lookin a little tired these days - LOL Come to think of it...so am I!

LOL!!!!:D :D :D
That makes 2 of us!!:rolleyes:

714003000.jpg
I hope that works, this is a picture of the merrill method tote.

Ahhhh - I see. Is it big enough for you to carry catalogs in it?

dannyzmom said:
Ahhhh - I see. Is it big enough for you to carry catalogs in it?

Its also 20.00 As much as I'm not crazy about VIP, I did buy a tote from their clearance section a few weeks ago. Its really large ( bigger than the tote from the supply orders & it was only I think 13.00 Let me go check it out...brb...;)

https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus/Catalog.aspx?sendingPageType=Default&category=clearance

I couldn't get in thru your link but I did manage to find it -- nice looking!

The method tote is HUGE. Its carries LOTS of stuff!

AJPratt said:
The method tote is HUGE. Its carries LOTS of stuff!
Is the handle long enough to wear on your shoulder?

LOL...I hope I did this right!!

Last edited:
That method tote is cute:) Good luck with those calls Anne!!

I have the interview tonight!!!

I think that will be my next bag to carry. I used the one on supply for 1 year and wanted a change, now I have the black and tan from merrill but think it's too big for everyday use. I wonder if the Method is bigger or the same size? Guess I will have to just buy it and find out! I like the looks of the Method bag!

BTW, Good luck Anne!

The method tote is HUGE, but I'll stick with it for now!
UPDATE: The girl's brother in law had a heart attack up in North Jersey so she had to go up there with her sister. She asked me to give her a call tomorrow to reschedule. I'm bummed but glad she called!

Sorry to hear that Anne.

Re: the tote, I just looked up the dimensions of it and it is slightly smaller then the black-tan one I have now and looks alot sleeker ( fashionably speaking). I think I will order it next and see if I like it better and use the other for shows and paper work stuff. If not it's back to the sample supply tote. But I would need a new one cause the other is all worn out after a year!

I have to say with the method tote that I didn't realize is, its actually a square bag and you have to bend the sides over and snap them in place to make it that shape. I usually don't bother snapping it.

Hmm, interesting to note! Thanks for sharing that tidbit! It's kind of cool to have two options I guess!

BethCooks4U said:
Is the handle long enough to wear on your shoulder?
Yes... If you tuck it right under your arm.

My poss recruit is meeting me tomorrow! Yea!

Anne-
are there zippered pockets inside as well? I like the fact that the tan-black has a seperate zippered front compartment for holding Cattys in. If it doesn't, having a catty inside will be all bent and roughed up, I think. If not I may just reorder the supply tote again?

There is one zippered pocket at the top in the center. On that, there are a few spaces for business cards or credit cards. That's it. I just dumped my whole purse in. Don't recomment that. LOL

What is the "Had to Share... the Method Tote Works!"?

The "Had to Share... the Method Tote Works!" is a versatile tote bag designed to make food prep and cooking easier and more organized. It is a part of the Pampered Chef line of products.

What are the dimensions of the Method Tote Works?

The Method Tote Works measures 16.5 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It also has a handle drop of 10 inches, making it easy to carry around.

How many pockets does the Method Tote Works have?

The Method Tote Works has a total of 12 pockets, including 6 interior pockets and 6 exterior pockets. These pockets are designed to hold various kitchen tools and utensils, making it easy to access them while cooking.

Can the Method Tote Works be used for other purposes besides cooking?

Yes, the Method Tote Works can be used for various purposes, such as organizing crafting supplies, carrying baby essentials, or as a travel bag. Its versatile design makes it suitable for many different uses.

Is the Method Tote Works machine washable?

Yes, the Method Tote Works is machine washable. However, we recommend spot cleaning it with a damp cloth to ensure its longevity. If necessary, it can be washed on a gentle cycle and air-dried.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tara B
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen