• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forYou Consultant's Who Make Their....

I also have a new consultant checklist and first supply order checklist that I put in there. I also have them fill out a survey that I keep on file that helps me know to how to best work with and motivate them.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
own RECRUITING Packets, what do you put in them?

My Director is way overloaded and has done this for me so far, I want to develop my own and have them ready to go, so she doesn't have to worry about it.

I want to be Director by January 1st! Or sooner :D

TIA for all your help!!!!!

I do the "Five Size Apron" flyer... "Your Life your way" and maybe the commission/hourly rate comparison. I fold them in half and then staple them together with my bus card on the outside. I just give a little info to spark some questions...

Thanks so much Anne!I think I just realized I probably didn't word that right. I am talking about the packets you give to new consultants while they wait for their Kit. I have a few things, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

I usually just give them a Welcome Booklet, video, CD, and a flyer called "What to do while waiting for your kit" that I found here. I want to get them started, but not overwhelmed.

Good point!! :)

I don't give them anything, but I do make weekly or every other day calls (depending on their level of commitment) to get them started with booking shows. I send an email that has a few attachments for hostess pkts and then also let them know to go on CC as soon as they get their password and fill out debit card and direct deposit info. Also tell them to look around on that site, it is a wealth of info.

They get their kits sooo quickly that normally before we get together they already have a kit. When they do get their kit, I try to call them within a day and go over some of the things they'll find in it, since it can be very overwhelming--soooo much info and paperwork!

I also give them a sample hostess pkt so they can "see" what it looks like and go over how they can customize it to their likings.

Then I do the weekly training calls to keep them up and excited!

Good luck with your new ones!

I don't give them anything. I just email them some hostess flyers if they have parties scheduled right away. I also call and email to help them til they get their kit. If I can get a training in fast I do that too, if not, we train after their kit comes. I want them to focus on getting bookings while they wait for their kit.

P.S. I also tell them to sign up for the debit ASAP

I agree w/ Rebecca... Have them get their debit card fast .. i learned that the hard way! it took forever it seemed b/c i had orders waiting on it.. as for what i got when i joined she gave me a flyer called what to do with all this paperwork, her first kitchen show dvd and cd's to borrow untill i got mine.. helpful b/c I got a diffrent version :) ~tiffanyp

I put...I have 3 ring binders that I made up, with dividers for things like "hostess coaching/packets", "bookings", "recruiting", etc. I try to set them up a binder to put all their training notes from the beginning so things don't get scattered.

There is a cover sheet (attached) with my contact information (and my AD's), and a spot to write in their consultant number and password (since it is such a pain to remember). The cover sheet is in Publisher. If someone knows/has the capability to convert to .pdf, I would appreciate it.

I also have a new consultant checklist and first supply order checklist that I put in there. I also have them fill out a survey that I keep on file that helps me know to how to best work with and motivate them.

I am going to start putting in the Teleclass calendar for their SS months (or what months I have available).

I must say that everything (except the coversheet) orignally came from this site; I have just tweaked to meet my anal needs.

My consultants that have gotten these so far have really liked them and appreciated it.

BTW, the binders I'm using I already had because I was using a binder system for my shows, but got tired of lugging them and have started using Celebration folders (which I love!). So, I reduced-reused-recycled and made them into my new recruit binders!

HTH!

Attachments

• Helpful Tips-First Paperwork Order.doc
    30 KB · Views: 349
  • Goal Setting-Help Me Help You.doc
    31 KB · Views: 396
  • Cover Page Chef Success.pub
    48.5 KB · Views: 256
  • SS training checklist-2006 Chef Success.doc
    53 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
nikked said:
I have 3 ring binders that I made up, with dividers for things like "hostess coaching/packets", "bookings", "recruiting", etc. I try to set them up a binder to put all their training notes from the beginning so things don't get scattered.

There is a cover sheet (attached) with my contact information (and my AD's), and a spot to write in their consultant number and password (since it is such a pain to remember). The cover sheet is in Publisher. If someone knows/has the capability to convert to .pdf, I would appreciate it.

I am going to start putting in the Teleclass calendar for their SS months (or what months I have available).

I must say that everything (except the coversheet) orignally came from this site; I have just tweaked to meet my anal needs.

My consultants that have gotten these so far have really liked them and appreciated it.

BTW, the binders I'm using I already had because I was using a binder system for my shows, but got tired of lugging them and have started using Celebration folders (which I love!). So, I reduced-reused-recycled and made them into my new recruit binders!

HTH!
These are great ideas to get a new consultant off to a good start! I love those ideas!!

...but the original question was regarding recruiting packets. I used to give a packet similar to Ann's but after being at training with Susie Lite and other HO managers I now give them ONLY the Your Life Your Way flyer and a catalog and set up either a phone or in person appointment. Giving them more information makes them decide before you have a chance to talk with them. Find out what excites them and if they state concerns answer them and only those concerns. Too much information overwhelms and they won't remember all the answers anyway if presented too soon.

Once they have joined, have them attend new consultant training. Other questions will be answered during that process.

BethCooks4U said:
......but the original question was regarding recruiting packets.....

The original poster put a clarification (post #3) saying that she wanted info for NEW CONSULTANTS who had just signed...

Thanks so much Anne! I think I just realized I probably didn't word that right. I am talking about the packets you give to new consultants while they wait for their Kit. I have a few things, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

As a side note, I also provide 4 sheets of labels and 50 business cards to all new consultants in my downline.

HTH!

nikked said:
The original poster put a clarification (post #3) saying that she wanted info for NEW CONSULTANTS who had just signed...

As a side note, I also provide 4 sheets of labels and 50 business cards to all new consultants in my downline.

HTH!

What kind of labels?

Thank you everyone, My wheels are spinning again. I have been so busy teaching lately that PC has kinda of taken the back burner lately. I have an interview on Monday for a half time ELD position in an elementary school. If I get half time I work from 8:30-noon, plenty of time for PC, and the cool thing is I still will teach (what I just received my credential for).I also need to recruit, recruit, recruit. I want to have these packets put together so I can just do a few things and be done. Thanks again, keep the ideas coming!!!

nikked said:

Thanks for all the great files. I've converted the publisher file to word and pdf.

Attachments

• Cover Page Chef Success.doc
    34 KB · Views: 351
  • Cover Page Chef Success.pdf
    251.5 KB · Views: 321
Labels
dannyzmom said:
What kind of labels?

Labels for their catalogs, receipts, etc., to get them started. I've attached the labels that I made and use.

HTH!

Attachments

• Consultant # Label Blank.doc
    53 KB · Views: 485
nikked said:
OOPS! Sorry I missed that! :eek:

I am going to do that binder that is listed here but in the past I gave them the Welcome book and a couple of host packets. Since becoming a director I have been giving them the "Quick Start Box" so they can go over the paperwork while waiting for the products.

nikked said:
OOPS! Sorry I missed that! :eek:

I am going to do that binder that is listed here but in the past I gave them the Welcome book and a couple of host packets. Since becoming a director I have been giving them the "Quick Start Box" so they can go over the paperwork while waiting for the products.

Beth: I did the same thing.

What is the average income for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average income for a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on factors such as sales volume, time commitment, and team building. However, consultants typically earn 20-27% commission on their personal sales and can earn additional income through team building and leadership opportunities.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will then receive a starter kit with all the tools and information you need to start your business. You will also have access to training and support from your upline and the company.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity for flexible work hours, the ability to be your own boss, and the potential for unlimited income. You also have access to discounted products, training and support, and the opportunity to build relationships with customers and team members.

Do I need any previous experience or skills to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No previous experience or skills are required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you learn the business and develop the necessary skills. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining can be beneficial.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own parties to showcase the products and earn commission on sales. You can also host virtual parties through social media or in-person parties in a host's home. The company provides resources and support to help you plan and execute successful parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • shannonjennings
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila