• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: First Recruit From Recent Fair | Contacting Drawing Slip Entries

In summary, the person who received the e-mail was very excited and pleased that they had been chosen as a first recruit. They offered to help the director with anything they needed and thanked everyone for their support.
supergirljennie
I did a fair last Friday, and I have not yet contacted all those who filled out drawing slips. But to my surprise this morning, I get an e-mail saying I have my first recruit! It was someone who marked a 1 on the scale of 1 to 10 of interest in the opportunity!

I just had to share my surprise and excitement. Thanks for listening!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, that is great.

what signup slip did you use??

Woo hoo! Good for you!

momoftwins said:
what signup slip did you use??

The fair drawing slip in the files section. I think I'm going to use it at all of my shows now.

Last edited:
Congrats! I love PC surprises like that!!

AWESOME! You never know!

That is so awesome! And with little work on your part:D

supergirljennie said:
I did a fair last Friday, and I have not yet contacted all those who filled out drawing slips. But to my surprise this morning, I get an e-mail saying I have my first recruit! It was someone who marked a 1 on the scale of 1 to 10 of interest in the opportunity!

I just had to share my surprise and excitement. Thanks for listening!
I'm sure I don't have to SAY this but.. be sure to call her right away and offer to help her however you can. Remember that your director is there to help you help her too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! One more and you are a FD! :cool:

I actually called her directly I got the e-mail, and I had her over today and got her started with a catalog show! We went over the consultant's corner, pampered partner, PWS, and some of the business basics and the products. She's very excited, and of course so am I.

Thanks for everything, everyone!

supergirljennie said:
I actually called her directly I got the e-mail, and I had her over today and got her started with a catalog show! We went over the consultant's corner, pampered partner, PWS, and some of the business basics and the products. She's very excited, and of course so am I.

Thanks for everything, everyone!
PERFECT!!!

Its funny because I know I personally think that I have to take the time and "talk people ito this" or "explain away their objections", some people can just tell right off the bat what a great opportunity this is!

1. What is the recent fair that the first recruit was chosen from?

The recent fair refers to the Pampered Chef recruitment event that was held on [date] at [location].

2. How was the first recruit selected?

The first recruit was selected through a drawing of the entry slips collected at the recent fair. The winner was chosen at random.

3. Can I still enter the drawing if I did not attend the recent fair?

Unfortunately, the drawing was only open to those who attended the recent fair. However, there will be future opportunities to join Pampered Chef and potentially be chosen as a recruit.

4. What does it mean to be the first recruit?

Being the first recruit means that you have been selected to join Pampered Chef as a consultant and will have the opportunity to start your own business and earn rewards and bonuses.

5. How will the winner be contacted?

The winner of the drawing will be contacted via the contact information provided on the entry slip. Please make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure you can be reached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • susanr613