• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a new career? How about Pampered Chef?

In summary, some unique Halloween recruiting ideas for a company include hosting a Halloween-themed job fair, creating a spooky recruitment video, offering Halloween-themed incentives for referrals, decorating the office, and incorporating Halloween into the recruitment process through team building activities. For virtual Halloween recruiting, options include hosting a virtual costume contest, creating a virtual scavenger hunt, and highlighting diversity through cultural traditions. Cost-effective ideas include a Halloween-themed email campaign, partnering with local businesses, and hosting a virtual pumpkin carving contest.
PamperedBrandy
I'm handing out Play doh for Halloween this year and I thought about attatching a recruiting line to it. I was thinking something like: "Life not going the way you want? RESHAPE it with a new Pampered Chef business!" And then have my contact information on it.

That sounds very cute.

That IS cute! Will you give to kids, adults or both?

or you could say...

Looking for a way to make some extra "Doh"?

LOLOLOL

A Mary Kay lady gave me a treat with a $5 gift certificate. I'm actually going to use it!! (I need some things and have been too lazy to order them!) Maybe I will do this next year....
Joanne

Last night I handed out mini-catalogs with 10% off coupon to the parents when they brought the kids to the door. (I gave candy to the kids also ,LOL) I do not have young kids, so I feel I am out of the loop with the parents in the neighborhood, so hopefully it will help everyone in the neighborhood learn that there is a consultant in the neighborhood.

I gave out coupons that were for a TREAT of a Cooking Show where I provide all the ingredients. I put it in all the kids bags when they came to the door.

What are some unique Halloween recruiting ideas for a company?

One idea is to host a Halloween-themed job fair where applicants can dress up in costumes and learn about open positions. Another idea is to create a spooky recruitment video and share it on social media to attract potential candidates.

How can we incorporate Halloween into our recruitment process?

You can offer Halloween-themed incentives for referrals, such as a pumpkin carving kit or tickets to a haunted house. You can also decorate your office in a festive manner and have candidates participate in a Halloween-themed team building activity during their interview.

Are there any virtual Halloween recruiting ideas?

Yes, you can host a virtual costume contest for your employees and share photos on social media to showcase your company culture. You can also create a virtual scavenger hunt with clues related to your company and its values.

How can we use Halloween to attract diverse candidates?

You can highlight the diversity and inclusivity of your company by incorporating different cultural traditions into your Halloween celebrations. For example, you can have a Dia de los Muertos altar or offer a variety of treats from different cultures.

What are some cost-effective Halloween recruiting ideas?

You can create a Halloween-themed email campaign to reach out to potential candidates. You can also partner with local businesses to offer discounted tickets to Halloween events as part of your employee benefits package. Additionally, you can host a virtual pumpkin carving contest and offer a prize for the winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg