• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Recruit Flyer: Get Involved and Join Our Team!

In summary, Stephanie's flyer is great and she should keep up the good work. She should also make sure her downline is stronger than the last time she was director.
ChefSteph06
Hi, I haven't posted much but I love all of your ideas! So now I am posting my flyer I just came up with for getting recruits in November. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement! Thanks

Attachments

• NovRecruit.doc
    451 KB · Views: 555
What a great first post! Looks really good. Welcome aboard.

Valky

your attachement
ChefSteph06 said:
Hi, I haven't posted much but I love all of your ideas! So now I am posting my flyer I just came up with for getting recruits in November. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement! Thanks

I can't get your attachment to open :(

I love it! Great job and thank you for sharing.

lizcooks4u said:
I can't get your attachment to open :(

Did you try right-clicking over the attachment, saving it to your hard drive (save target as), and then opening it on your computer? For some reason some of us are needing to do that instead of being able to open the files directly.

What a great flier!! WTG!

And Welcome. :)

Great flyer, thanks for sharing.

Ann

This is awesome! Thanks soooo much for sharing!

I can't open this file. I would love to see if someone could send it in a different format.

Here it is in PDF. Hope that helps.

For those that do not own word you might want to check out the free program http://www.openoffice.org/ .

Attachments

• NovRecruit.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 342
Very nice Stephanie - good first post - I must say!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Great flier! Welcome, and thanks for sharing your idea with us!

Great flier! Welcome, and thanks for sharing your idea with us!

ChefSteph06 said:

Thanks so much. This is perfect! I will use this at my Craft Fair the 4th of November!
Schel :D

This is a great idea, I will use a similar verson after the new year to get some recruits.
Thanks alot!!!

This is GREAT!!! Thanks!

Thank you so much! This is awesome. I plan on using it at my November shows. I am so computer stupid and could never make anything like this on my own.

I'm New To The Website. All The Ideas Are Great!!!!!! And Your Flyer For November Is A Keeper!!!!!! What A Great Idea. I've Been In The Business For 6 Years. I Was A Director 3 Years Ago And Lost It. I Do Have 3 Recruits Now, TheY'Re All Active, Which Is A Good Thing, But This Time Around I'm Working On Making Sure My Downline Is Stronger Than The Last Time. I Had 7 Before I Accepted Directorship And I Worked With Each And Every One Of Them Personally And With A Group, And It Just Didn't Stick. But My Glass Is 1/2 Full, This Time Around I'm Going To Be A Lot Smarter!!!

Susandiscocaiafa,
I am new and I was reading your post; so you loose your recruits if you loose directorship?

Great flyer ChefSteph06!! I wish I had that talent,.... thanks for sharing!

1. What is the November Recruit Flyer?

The November Recruit Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that showcases special offers and incentives for new consultants who join during the month of November.

2. How do I receive the offers and incentives mentioned in the flyer?

To receive the offers and incentives, you must sign up as a new consultant during the month of November. Make sure to mention the November Recruit Flyer when you sign up to ensure you receive the promotions.

3. Are the offers and incentives only for new consultants?

Yes, the offers and incentives mentioned in the November Recruit Flyer are only for new consultants who sign up during the month of November. However, there may be other promotions available for existing consultants.

4. Can I share the flyer with others?

Yes, you can share the November Recruit Flyer with friends and family who may be interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Just make sure to tell them to mention the flyer when they sign up.

5. How long is the November Recruit Flyer valid for?

The November Recruit Flyer is only valid for the month of November. It is important to sign up as a new consultant during this time to take advantage of the special offers and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan