• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take for Kit to Ship?

In summary, the shipping time for Pampered Chef kits can vary and most are delivered within 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. A tracking number will be provided via email. There are currently no significant delays due to COVID-19. The shipping address cannot be changed once the kit has been shipped.
Cindy Landon
I have a new recruit that is going to sign this week. She wants to put December as her official Super Starter month 1. When will she get her kit? Will they send it out as soon as she sends her agreement, or will it be a couple or three weeks?

I think they will ship the first of Nov since she put SS1 as December.

You silly girl.... you didn't just call me & ask? :) It will ship the first of November. It always ships the month before their ss1. I'll get you those catalogs for her too.

1. How long does it typically take for a kit to ship?

The shipping time for Pampered Chef kits can vary depending on the specific kit and your location. However, most kits will be delivered within 3-5 business days after the order is placed.

2. Is there an option for expedited shipping?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options include 2-day and overnight shipping, which can be selected at checkout.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my kit?

Yes, once your kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track the progress of your package and know when it will be delivered.

4. Are there any delays in shipping due to COVID-19?

Currently, we are not experiencing any significant delays in shipping due to COVID-19. However, we are closely monitoring the situation and will inform our customers if any delays occur.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my kit after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address once the kit has been shipped. Please make sure to double check the shipping address before placing your order to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Maragib
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lauraP2000