• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uh... Oops! Submitted Agreement Before Show. Lol

P
Pampered Laura
LOL! Dork alert! :eek: :D

I can't believe I just did that. I had a catalog show going with this hostess, and it's closing at a VERY low amount. $200. (she didn't try, just left catalogs out on her desk, she admitted it. LOL!)

So anyway, we were closing out her show today and she said "oh by the way, I'm online and I am going to go ahead and do it (talking about signing up, I'd been asking her a few months now!)." So she gets all MY info (consultant #, etc) while I'm getting HER info (for her show closing) and I didn't think anything about it.

SO now while I'm waiting on payment for her show (checks are in the mail) and I'm like... Um.... she's a consultant now, and I "can't" do her show for her! Even though she wasnt a consultant at the DATE of her show??

Can I still submit her show as "my" show (since the DATE of her show is earlier than her agreement date?) or do I need to give her show to her as her first "catalog show"? LOL
(by the way, since her show is only $200, she's not using Kit Credit)

I'm SUCH a nerd!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would say that you can submit it as your show since it really was. If HO calls just explain the situation, or put the show under her DH's name just to be safe.

I think you are fine. It takes a day or two at least to process the conslultant agreement. I really wouldn't worry about it. And the show date will show that it was done before she signed anyway.

Isn't there also the deal where a recruit can do a first show for the new consultant, and you would have to claim the sales from it anyway but she gets the bookings? You could do it that way.

if you're not sure if she is going to qualify any time soon or be a go getter-you could give the show to her and help her qualify sooner. this might get you your points for the trip faster too. Depending on where you are with sales/points, it might be more advantageous for her to submit the show. at $200 and say 24% commission thats less than $50. for me the points would be worth more than the $50!

just a thought

Thanks guys! Well I submitted both, so we'll see what happens. :)
I've already got San Fran earned with 50k points as of today.... and I don't think I'm going to be able to swing Atlantis before the end of December (I started submitting sales in mid-February), so the points for right now are nice, but unless I get like 7 consultants to qualify before the end of December, I'm happy w/San Fran. LOL. Hey - I've signed 3 this month, maybe it could happen. LOL! :D

I signed up before hosting a show for another consultant.

I had scheduled my show and was planning to sign up at that time. This was 2004. My show was scheduled for the first Saturday in May. The consultant called me to let me know about the great recruiting promotion they had going. Only problem--I had to sign up before the end of April. I signed up right away, and she did my show.

It didn't seem to cause any problems. There was only a difference of a few days. I hadn't even received my starter kit by the date of my show.

1. Can I submit her show as "my" show even though she signed up as a consultant before her show closed?

Yes, you can still submit her show as "your" show since the date of her show falls before her agreement date. As long as she was not officially a consultant at the time of the show, it is still considered a customer show.

2. Do I need to give her show to her as her first "catalog show" since she is now a consultant?

No, since the show was closed before she became a consultant, it can still be counted as a customer show. However, you may want to discuss with her if she wants to use the show as her first show as a consultant or save it for a later date.

3. Do I need to use her kit credit for the show since she is now a consultant?

No, if the show is only $200, she is not required to use her kit credit. This is only necessary for shows over $200.

4. Can I still do her show for her even though she is now a consultant?

No, as a consultant, she is responsible for her own shows. You can still provide her with support and guidance, but she should be the one hosting the show and receiving the benefits.

5. What should I do if I accidentally submitted her agreement before her show closed?

You can reach out to your team leader or the company's support team to explain the situation and ask for guidance on how to proceed. It may also be helpful to have a conversation with the hostess to discuss the mix-up and come up with a solution that works for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefBeckyD