• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit - Many Questions

In summary, to use your free product from your show to purchase your kit, you need to enter it on her order (#5227 or #5228). It will automatically reduce the amount of her FREE product available. Once the show is processed (usually 24-48 hours), you can go into the "Past Host Lookup" to get the information that you need to complete her Consultant Agreement. She will receive the Starter Kit about the same time as her show order (if you choose November as her starter month #1).
lkspeir
Hello Everyone,

I holding a show for my first recruit on Sunday. I will be giving her the bookings to start her business. My questions are in the sequence of events. She wants to use a portion of her free product from her show to purchase her kit. How is that done? When does she sign the consultant agreement? Before or after the show closes? I'm having trouble figuring out the timing on all of this. How long from the time she signs her agreement until she has to have her first show?

Thanks in advance for your help!

lkspeir said:
Hello Everyone,

I holding a show for my first recruit on Sunday. I will be giving her the bookings to start her business. My questions are in the sequence of events. She wants to use a portion of her free product from her show to purchase her kit. How is that done? When does she sign the consultant agreement? Before or after the show closes? I'm having trouble figuring out the timing on all of this. How long from the time she signs her agreement until she has to have her first show?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa,

To use her free product for her kit, you need to enter it on her order (#5227 or #5228). It will automatically reduce the amount of her FREE product available.

Once the show is processed (usually 24-48 hours), you can go into the "Past Host Lookup" to get the information that you need to complete her Consultant Agreement. I always do that with them online (I call her and walk her thru it). It is way faster than sending in an agreement.

She will receive the Starter Kit about the same time as her show order (if you choose November as her starter month #1).

I would get her started with shows ASAP!! I always encourage my consultants to have their shows within the first 4 weeks so that they can be on track for the Super Starter Bonuses and they see a good return on their investment. Make sure that her first 6 shows are with different groups of people (if they are all family and they all invite the same people, you are doing her a disservice....she needs to be able to expand into different groups from the start!).

Have your Director help you train her. The recruit is actually HER recruit, too, until you promote to Director. They are in her 1st line and she is recieving a commission override on her sales, so she has a vestment in her training and success.

Good Luck and Congrats! I can tell you that once you have recruited one, the recruiting roll gets going and you will end up recruiting quickly!!;)

Last edited:
Someone in my group got info at conference to start new recruits with a couple of catalog shows while they're waiting for their kit. There will be people who want to help them get started but won't want to have a live show. If they have a catalog pack, they can collect orders and your recruit can have 2 (or more!) catalog shows to submit right after she gets her kit. That makes it a whole lot easier to qualify within SS1.

Other advice I've heard is for you to make up their first several host packs. Then they're available for immediate distribution. And if you're desperate for the catalogs, your recruit can just "repay" you with a pack of them from their supply booster or their first supply order.

The faster start your recruit gets, the more likely they are to stick with it beyond super starter months. So I'd schedule shows as close in as possible. (Heck, if she has one before her kit comes, you can lend her tools to use! That gives you an excuse to be there and observe/get bookings for her.)

1. What is "First Recruit - Many Questions"?

"First Recruit - Many Questions" is a recruitment platform that helps companies find and hire top talent by using a unique question-based approach to assess candidates' skills and qualifications.

2. How does "First Recruit - Many Questions" work?

The platform allows companies to create customized questionnaires with specific job-related questions. These questionnaires are then sent to potential candidates, who can respond with their answers. The platform uses algorithms and data analytics to evaluate the responses and determine the best candidates for the job.

3. What are the benefits of using "First Recruit - Many Questions"?

There are several benefits to using "First Recruit - Many Questions." It saves time and resources by eliminating the need for traditional resume screening and interviews. It also provides a fair and unbiased evaluation of candidates based on their skills and qualifications, rather than their background or appearance.

4. Can candidates cheat on the questionnaires?

No, candidates cannot cheat on the questionnaires as the platform uses various methods to prevent cheating. These include time limits for responding, randomizing the order of questions, and using plagiarism detection software.

5. Is "First Recruit - Many Questions" suitable for all types of jobs?

Yes, "First Recruit - Many Questions" is suitable for all types of jobs, including entry-level, mid-level, and executive positions. The platform allows companies to customize their questionnaires based on the specific requirements of the job, making it suitable for a wide range of industries and roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • makeawhisk