• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Your Dreams: The 3 P's of Business Success" - Ilene Meckley

What is my business purpose? ...Am I passionate about what I do? ...What am I doing today to help me achieve my business purpose?
beepampered
I went to a seminar the other night for the lady who supposedly holds the record of most recruits throughout the direct sale industry (averaged 50 recruits a year for 13 years). She had a tragic car accident last year and has room to complain but doesn't. Below is part of the newsletter she just sent out. If you'd like to receive it go to www.ilenemeckley.com and sign up. It's free. Please include my name in the comments line so I can get credit for a drawing that she is doing for referrals....Bee Persson

Dear Sharing and Caring Link,

The end of the year is quickly approaching. I hope instead of just thinking "This is the end of the year." you are thinking "Wow! This is just the beginning." What you do in November and December is the key to the start of your new year. It's time to re-recruit yourself! Enjoy the message below. It's one I feel is worth reading over and over.

I want to remind you to think about the purpose of your business. Is it to add income to your family budget? Is it to give you options for a choice in a change of a career? Are you doing it for personal growth? Are you doing it for the friendships; a social outlet? Whatever your purpose is, be sure you are doing something each day to be sure your business is serving that purpose. I want to encourage you to make this a week where each day you commit to show up for the work you need to be doing to be successful in your business. Keep in mind we all show up for work because of the purpose, the reason we feel committed.

Everyone wants to "have it all." Everyone wants to have time to spend with their loved ones and the money to make it worthwhile. Everyone wants to live in an environment they are comfortable with, doing the things that make them happy.

You decide if you are making enough money to have the things you want. You decide if you are secure enough financially to take off extra time to spend with loved ones. Whatever your "all" is for you, you get to decide how much or how little work you must do to achieve it! Perhaps you don't want a lot of expensive things. Perhaps you do. It is up to you.
Regardless of what you end up deciding your "all" is, it is important that you be as clear on the subject as you can be. Don't worry about the far-off future- just think about what it would take for you to feel like you have it all right now!
Once you have decided what having it all means for you, it's time to take a good, hard look at the income you are bringing in, as well as the time and effort you are putting into it. Are you making enough to meet your needs? How about your wants? Are you having to work a job in addition to your home-based business to make the kind of income you want? Can you think of any ways you can change your work habits and eliminate that job? Chances are the answer is yes, because in home-based business, the level of income you are able to make is limitless!

Whatever your dreams are, you can achieve them. Being clear on what you want in life and deciding that you will do what it takes to get there frees you to begin finding the ways to realize them.

The Three P's - Purpose, Passion and Plan will be your keys to unlocking your dreams. Keep those in your mind, in your heart, and in your actions. You will be amazed at what you can do from your very own home without answering to anyone but yourself. You can do it! The best thing about reaching your own dreams is knowing your success all comes from how committed you have been to helping others. The more people you help join your company, the more hostesses you help, the more products you sell, the more success you experience.
Be sure to visit my web site www.ilenemeckley.com for information about my products with ideas to help you identifying your purpose and also strategies that will help you to learn how to help others identify their purposes.

I hope to see you all at one of my seminars soon!

-Ilene

Here are just a few daily questions to ask yourself to lead to successes in your business:

Have I used the words, "I can't" lately? Or am I saying, "How can I"?

Do I ask myself daily, "What do I want to accomplish personally today and where will I fit in my 5 sharing contacts professionally?" (2/1/2 minutes a day)
Have I accepted that I do not have the power to read minds? Am I now sharing with everyone in case they would like to say yes?
Am I doing my work as a professional sharer? Can I be happy with whatever someone's response is when I share? Making the decision you can and will be - WILL change your life and others.
Am I showing up for work - sharing with 5 new people a day? It is the key to a bigger paycheck.
Have I identified what a picture of success looks like in my business for a month, 6 months, a year? It is hard to get somewhere when you do not know where you want to Knowing sharing is really an activity that will not take you away from anything - Am I doing it knowing it THE most important thing I can be doing to meet new consultants and hostesses?
Have I called every customer to share that I am wanting to do the best customer service I can? Did I do a full service call? (Visit my website www.ilenemeckly.com for the words.)
Have I practiced how to ask for a phone number by saying, "Would you feel comfortable giving me your name and phone number?"
Am I practicing the language of sharing and caring to become more fluent?
Am I willing to be committed to making 5, contacts a day, 25 a week, 1,200 a year in less than 10 hours A YEAR????? Even if you are a little uncomfortable, that is only 2/1/2 minutes a day!
Have I visited Ilene's web site? Have I attended a seminar with Ilene? Would words that are non-pushy and caring help you feel more confident in sharing your business with others?

WOW! I think this was written to me. I could have said, Dear Amy,

Thanks for sharing!:)

I tried the link, but its not coming up.

Got it, thanks!!

1. What are the 3 P's of business success according to Ilene Meckley?

The 3 P's of business success according to Ilene Meckley are Purpose, Passion, and Persistence. She believes that having a clear purpose, pursuing it with passion, and being persistent in the face of challenges are essential for achieving success in business.

2. Why is having a clear purpose important in business?

Having a clear purpose in business is important because it provides direction and motivation. When you have a clear purpose, you know what you are working towards and why it matters to you. This can help you stay focused and driven, even during difficult times.

3. How can one discover their passion in business?

To discover your passion in business, Ilene Meckley suggests reflecting on your interests, skills, and values. Pay attention to the activities that bring you joy and fulfillment, and think about how you can incorporate them into your business. You can also seek feedback from others and try new things to see what resonates with you.

4. What role does persistence play in business success?

Persistence is crucial in business success because it allows you to overcome obstacles and keep moving forward. It takes time and effort to build a successful business, and there will inevitably be setbacks along the way. Being persistent means not giving up and finding ways to overcome challenges.

5. How can one maintain the balance between the 3 P's in business?

Maintaining balance between the 3 P's in business requires self-awareness and prioritization. It's important to regularly check in with yourself and make sure your purpose, passion, and persistence are aligned. You may need to make adjustments or delegate tasks to maintain balance. It's also important to prioritize your goals and focus on what is most important in the moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammie Allen