• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So...i Got My 1St Recruit...what Next?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a new consultant's question on what to do with their first recruit while they wait for their kit to arrive. Suggestions included contacting the recruit weekly, giving them a Welcome book and helping them plan their first parties. There was also a question about commission changes with one recruit and excitement about booking shows and recruiting at a craft fair.
IvoryCat
Hey Everyone...
I have a question. I got my first recruit and I dont know what to do next. What do I send them while they are waiting on their kit? Do I call? What does anyone else do? Love to hear some suggestions.

I would do a search in the files on here and give them as much info as possible. I have a recruit that is waiting on her kit, and I try to contact her at least once a week just to touch base. She should get her kit any day now.

I got my 25 catalogs yesterday and that was a great feeling!

Did you give her a Welcome book - Does she has some dates in mind for her first shows - Filled out the 100 list etc. There is a list in the Welcome book that mentions office items like stamps, file folders, red pens etc.

I'd talk to your recruit and touch base with her weekly until her kit arrives. In addition to everything Jeniffer suggested I'd:

Make sure she has her first parties lined up and done guests lists, help her pick out a recipe to do for those parties, and give her a link to this forum.

Can you download the Welcome Book or something? I thought it just came in the kit.

Welcome BookI didnt give her a welcome book. Mine came in my kit. I did email them a list of things to do while waiting for her kit to arrive. (Got it off here)If they just signed up yesterday...what would their ss month 1 be?

They pick their SS month so you'd have to ask your recruit what month she picked.

My diector gave me one (Welcome) when I signed and told me to use my kit one to give to my first recruit - It would be good to have one or two on hand for future recruits. THey are on the supply order form

I also have a new recruit, and I'm going to ask a stupid question. Does our commission change with just one recruit or do we have to wait until we have two and become FD? I did a craft fair this past weekend, and booked 3 shows, 4 catalog shows and got 1 recruit out of the fair. This fair was awesome and the booth space was free. The next fair I have lined up(just my luck) will probably not be as great, but I'm pumped and looking forward to it. (the next fair booth space did cost me, not alot though)

1. What is the first thing I should do after getting my first recruit?

After getting your first recruit, the first thing you should do is to congratulate them and thank them for joining your team. This will help build a positive relationship and make them feel welcomed and valued.

2. How should I onboard my new recruit?

The onboarding process for your new recruit should include introducing them to your team, providing them with all necessary information and resources, and setting clear expectations and goals. It is also important to provide them with support and guidance to help them get started in their new role.

3. What should I focus on during the first few weeks of my new recruit's journey?

During the first few weeks, it is important to focus on training and supporting your new recruit. This can include providing them with all necessary training and resources, setting up regular check-ins and feedback sessions, and helping them build relationships with other team members.

4. How can I ensure my new recruit's success?

To ensure your new recruit's success, it is important to provide them with ongoing support and guidance, set clear goals and expectations, and provide them with opportunities for growth and development. It is also important to maintain open communication and address any challenges or concerns they may have.

5. What are some ways to make my new recruit feel like a valued team member?

Some ways to make your new recruit feel like a valued team member include involving them in team activities and meetings, recognizing their contributions and achievements, and providing them with opportunities to share their ideas and feedback. It is also important to show appreciation and celebrate their successes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • EmilyStraw