• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My "Fut" on My Ipt on Cc!! Lol!

-17 and it didnt show up on my account until 9-24-17. The letter usually takes about a week to mail out, but I haven't seen mine yet.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Wasn't that a mouthful?! But...YEAH!!! They finally updated me to Future Director! :D Yeah me! Prayerfully, my momentum will continue!

Yeah!! Go Debi! Congrats! I won't be at the meeting Friday....a friend that is starting a PC business when she gets to the states in Nov is having a "going away".???what is IPT???
MelissaKC

WTG Debi!!! Mine isn't there yet, is it based on signed or qualified?

It's got to be based on signed.

Melissa,

IPT is Individual Performance Tracker. ;)

Really?? Hmmm..... I signed my second over the weekend and still nothing.....I wonder if I have to wait until the first of the following month???

With Future you promote immediately in status, but the effect on your commission and CC doesn't take effect until the first of the next month, from what I understand.

Congratulations to all of you! I have 2 but one went inactive. I should be signing my 3rd after we close her Friday show. Plus, I've got an interview tomorrow with another potential consultant and did a phone interview last night.

Stephanie,

I signed my second and third in Sep and it's just now showing up. I know someone else, perhaps Gillian, explained that it takes till the 10th or so of the next month. So you should see yours next month! Yeah!

WTG Donna!!!

Wooohhoooo!!! I will never make full fledged Director, but I am excited to be a Future Director for now. Heck it took me almost 4 years to get this far!!! I can certainly wait another month for it to show up!!!

Me Too!!Well if its based on signing--I guess that means I am a FUTURE DIRECTOR TOO!!!!!!!!:D
Will I hear something about it because I haven't yet.

Yes, I got a letter congratulating me becoming a Future Director.

I'm still waiting on my letter too.

You are considered a Future Director when you have your 2nd recruit sign, but you won't see changes in your IPT status or anything like that until the 10th of the following month. Just learned that myself. PS - I'm not sure when you get a letter or whatever it is that they mail out. I haven't seen that yet!

Last edited:
Awe---some!!!!

I was excited to see my FUT on CC too I have not gotten a letter though. How long does the letter take usually. I signed my second on 9-14

What does "I Got My "Fut" on My Ipt on Cc!! Lol!" mean?

"I Got My "Fut" on My Ipt on Cc!! Lol!" is a playful phrase often used on social media or in casual conversations. It means that the person has their "future" (fut) secured and is feeling confident and successful. The "ipt on cc" part refers to having their "eye on the prize" or focusing on their goals.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to express their excitement and confidence about their future plans and achievements. It can also be used as a form of self-motivation and positive reinforcement.

Is this phrase associated with Pampered Chef in any way?

No, this phrase is not specifically associated with Pampered Chef. It is a more general phrase used in popular culture and on social media.

Can I use this phrase in my Pampered Chef business?

While this phrase may not be directly related to Pampered Chef, you are free to use it in your business as long as it aligns with the company's values and does not offend or alienate potential customers.

Are there any other similar phrases I can use in my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are many other phrases that can convey a similar message of confidence and success, such as "I've got this!" or "I'm killing it!" Just make sure to use phrases that align with your brand and target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Loreen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • heat123