• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Receive PC Dollars and Points for My Recruit Before She Qualifies?

In summary, you receive the catalogs as soon as the recruits sign up and then you receive the PC dollars and points after she qualifies.
jrstephens
I got my free catalogs today for my recruit that signed last week. I thought I did not get those until she qualifies?

So, now I get the PC dollars and points AFTER she qualifies right?

That's right. You get the catalogs as soon as the recruits sign up and then you receive the PC dollars and points after she qualifies.

That's the way it worked with my first recruit. It was great receiving the PC dollars the other day! My first recruit had two shows in September, for a total of $1,557 in sales. Whoa fa! Now I'm praying for 4-10 more go-getters like her! I'm doing a Craft Fair this weekend so I hope I get several then!

My favorite quote, from Thoreau, is: "If one goes confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he had imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." (One step after another gets you around every day; why not let that momentum get you "around" in other ways?). I think that's what has helped me lately!

Now, girls, get off your tush, and do three things today that will make for a better PC business tomorrow!!

Trish Kidd
"Toolbelt Trish in Texas"

I hope mine qualifies that quick! I am hoping those recruiting points will push me towards the first level of incentives for that $250 gift certificate. If I have as good of months the rest of the year as I had in September I should get there.

I cannot wait to get the PC dollars! I am going to feel rich with the stoneware promotion dollars, too! I already have my catalog marked for what to spend them on!!!

FYI

You continue to get the catalogs until you promote to director and you only get the PC dollars for the first 5 qualified recruits, not on the first 5 people recruited. So if #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, & 6 qualifies before #5, then you get the PC dollars for #6 not #5.

My recruit just qualified Sept. 30th and I just received 50 PC dollars and 2,000 points. :)

Does anyone know when I get the 1% over ride off of my recruit???

you have to have 2 quailified recruits to get it and 1250 in sales

I have to be a future director? Thanks!

1. What is "Recruit - My Free Catalogs"?

"Recruit - My Free Catalogs" is a service that allows users to easily browse and request free catalogs from various companies and brands.

2. How does "Recruit - My Free Catalogs" work?

Users can search for catalogs by category, company, or keyword, and then request the ones they are interested in. The catalogs will be delivered to the user's designated address.

3. Is "Recruit - My Free Catalogs" completely free to use?

Yes, "Recruit - My Free Catalogs" is completely free for users. There are no hidden fees or charges.

4. Can I request multiple catalogs at once?

Yes, you can request multiple catalogs at once. You can add catalogs to your request list and submit them all together.

5. How long does it take for the catalogs to arrive?

The delivery time may vary depending on the company and your location. In general, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for the catalogs to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jeanniec