• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Way to Get Recruits...that Works!!

In summary, this new method for recruiting involves using social media and online platforms to connect with potential recruits and build a strong personal brand. It is suitable for all types of businesses and can be implemented on your own with proper research and guidance, although seeking professional help can enhance its effectiveness. The timeline for seeing results may vary, but with consistent effort and a well-executed strategy, positive results can be expected within a few weeks to a few months. While there may be some costs involved, this approach can ultimately be more cost-effective compared to traditional recruitment methods.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Take the draw slips from your last six shows to start you off. Try to remember each of the ladies you met and the host (if you didn't offer the host the opp)

Make a list of those who stood out in the crowd (try to find 10) and call them!

"I am currently trying to expand my business so sat down with the lady who trained me to think of people who I thought would be great at the business. You immediately came to mind because you ( fill in blank - love the products, have a bubbly personality, love to cook etc etc ). I know this may be out of the blue but would you consider doing The Pampered Chef even if only part-time or a couple of times a month?"

I have only called four people out of my list of 10, one wasn't home, one said thank you but no thank you and the other two said YES! I have a coffee interview set up this week with one, the other (due to family issues, her mum is ill) wants to wait to discuss it in the new year.

I'm so excited! I have a list of people I'm working with but never thought of doing this as a way to go back and find new leads that are right there in my filing system. I've been trying to get up the courage to ask everyone when I see them at ordering time, but hand on heart I don't do it....but now I'm going to!!

Just thought I'd share....

Good idea! I'll have to give this a try!

Hi there! Congrats on taking the initiative to reach out to potential leads from your last six shows. It's always a great idea to go back and reconnect with people you have already met. I think it's fantastic that you have already reached out to four people and have gotten two positive responses. That's a great start! Out of my own curiosity, I was wondering if you could share a bit more about the two people who said yes. What stood out about them in the crowd during the show? Did they seem particularly interested in the products or did they have a certain personality that you thought would be a good fit for The Pampered Chef? Also, do you have any tips for approaching potential leads during ordering time? It can definitely be nerve-wracking, but I think it's great that you have the courage to do it now.Thanks for sharing your success with us! It's always inspiring to hear about others taking the initiative to grow their business. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best with your upcoming coffee interview and future leads. Keep us updated on how it goes!

1. How does this new way to get recruits work?

This new method involves leveraging social media and online platforms to reach a larger audience and connect with potential recruits. It also focuses on building a strong personal brand and utilizing networking strategies to attract top talent.

2. Is this method suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, this method can be applied to businesses of all sizes and industries. The key is to tailor the approach to fit your specific target audience and company culture.

3. Can I implement this strategy on my own, or do I need professional help?

This method can be implemented on your own with proper research and guidance. However, seeking professional help from a recruitment agency or marketing expert can enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the process.

4. How long does it take to see results with this new way to get recruits?

The timeline for seeing results may vary depending on your industry and target audience. However, with consistent effort and a well-executed strategy, you can expect to see positive results within a few weeks to a few months.

5. Are there any costs involved in using this method?

There may be some costs associated with implementing this strategy, such as hiring a professional or investing in social media advertising. However, compared to traditional recruitment methods, this approach can be more cost-effective in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99