• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Interview with The Pampered Chef: Any Tips?

In summary, the best way to recruit PC Consultants is to break the barriers and lead by example. You can do this by coaching your Hosts on how to recruit, and by presenting information to them about the earning opportunities available to them
DZmom
from the festival on Friday and Saturday! I'm meeting the girl at the local coffee shop to talk.:D I'm a little nervous! I'd really like to recruit a couple of people since I did hand out 12 packets and still have another 10 or so to contact that I didn't even talk to about the biz. They just marked the slip and folded it up and didn't ask any questions at the booth.

I believe I know what to say and that I need to learn to shut up, but if any of you have any words of wisdom I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Do you know about the 7 questions?

I'd like to hear the 7 seven questions! :)

I have a print out that I got from here, but from who and what it's called is a mystery.

Ten Questions to ask a potential team member.

1. Are you ready to order your kit, or do you need more information?

2. What did I say that sparked your interest in PC?

3. Why are you interested in PC?

4. What qualities do you have that will make you a great PC consultant? (Some will say none...I'm a stay at home mom or something like that...I then go on to explain that they must be able to multi task well to be a stay at home mom...you can find qualities for everyone! If they were a waitress, WOW, I'm sure you have wonderful peole skills!) Whatever their answer make sure you suggest other qualities they might have!

5. What do you want from PC? (Heart Tug)

6. How can PC make your life better? (Heart Tug)

7. What is your biggest fear with joining my team? (Some have none...others will have many! If you get those fears out in the open and address them...you are helping her/him get over those fears!)

8. How much do you want to work? How much money do you want to make?

9. When do you want your first paycheck?

10. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!:D Can we fill out your kit order form??

Don't forget to make the close(question 10)!!! A lot of people get scared and don't ask the final question! Don't make that mistake!!!

I typed that up verbatium from the printout I have. If it's yours, THANK YOU!!

Here we go:Recruiting is EASY!!(It REALLY is!) · Breaking the Barriers· Leading by Exampleo Recruit “half of your Hosts” each month is a great place to start§ What is the average number our Directors are holding each month?· (8 is what Directors usually tell me!)· Then that would be 4 new consultants each month WITHOUT even considering other guests at shows.o Once we consider those guests:§ 8 shows x 10 in attendance = 80 people we have an audience with each month. · WHY is it hard to consistently recruit? J o It all starts at Host Coaching!Most people talk themselves into, out of, and back into joining before they sign. Right then & there when you are booking the show, say: “Mary, I make it a point to tell all of my Hosts about the earning opportunities available to you as a Pampered Chef Consultant, because oftentimes Hosts like to use their show as a springboard to start their new business. I especially wanted to talk to you about it because … (insert personal compliment! J) Have you ever thought of doing anything like this before?” If the answer is yes, or if the answer is no, proceed, and tell her you would love to have her on your team, and invite her to have a cup of coffee with you to hear more about it.Remember, you are not asking her to sign right then & there, your INTENTION is to get the interview…set the appointment! o THEN even if she decides NOT to join your team, you will have another opportunity to present it again the night of her show! “Mary, I know when we last talked, the answer was no, but I still haven’t given up on you! Let me just show you something! First, look at the sales tonight…do you realize that I just made $XXX for hanging out & eating with you girls!? But here’s what I really want to know: Three of your friends booked shows here tonight…Are you going to go to those shows and spend money? (Of course the answer will be YES!) Then why not go out and MAKE money those nights!? I know you were thinking about it, and you know that you’ll never know if our opportunity is right for you, unless you TRY! What do you say? Let’s just do this! “· Besides the Host, who else is there?o What is a recruit lead?§ Fold the corners · The interviewo Seven Questionso Ask every potential consultant these 7 questions and then tell the Pampered Chef Story as it relates to his/her answers: 1. Why did you agree to see me today?2. Have you ever done anything like this before?3. What other work experiences have you had?4. What clubs or organizations do you belong to? (hobbies)5. How would your family feel if you were going to do something like this?6. How much time would you have to give each week if you decided to do this?7. How much money would you like to make? · The closeo It’s only a REAL interview if you ask for the commitment§ Recruiting algebraa. If “X” were not the problem, would you do this?b. Then FIX “X”§ Scale of 1-10a. On a scale of 1-10 (one being “no way.” 10 being “sign me up!” where would you say you are?b. “What would it take to get you to 10? Remember, once you secure the interview, you are 90% there!“I know you are at least thinking about it, or we wouldn’t be talking so much about it…you’ll never know for sure until you try!”

Thanks for sharing Kate; this has obviously worked for you:)

Donna: the only thing I can say is good luck to ya!:D

How'd it go Donna?? Do you have a new recuit yet?

I am sooo excited! I have an interview with two girls tonight and I am going to use these questions~

AJPratt said:
I am sooo excited! I have an interview with two girls tonight and I am going to use these questions~
Let us know how it goes:D

1. What should I wear to my first interview with Pampered Chef?

It is recommended to dress in business casual attire for your first interview with Pampered Chef. This could include slacks or a skirt with a blouse or button-up shirt, and closed-toe shoes. Avoid wearing anything too casual or revealing.

2. How should I prepare for my first interview with Pampered Chef?

Research the company and familiarize yourself with our products and mission. Be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experiences that make you a good fit for the company. It is also helpful to practice common interview questions and have a few questions prepared to ask the interviewer.

3. How long will my first interview with Pampered Chef last?

The length of your first interview may vary, but it typically lasts around 30 minutes to an hour. Be sure to arrive on time and allow for some extra time in case the interview runs longer.

4. Who will I be meeting with for my first interview with Pampered Chef?

Your first interview will most likely be with a member of our human resources team or a hiring manager. They will ask you questions and evaluate your qualifications for the position.

5. Will there be a follow-up interview after my first interview with Pampered Chef?

Depending on the position and your qualifications, there may be additional interviews before a final hiring decision is made. If selected for a follow-up interview, you will be notified by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • redsoxgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • raebates