• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: "Take a Closer Look" Binder & Inserts from Supply Order

In summary, the Take a Closer Look binder and inserts from the supply order are professional looking, but they are not very useful and people have to get used to them. They are worth it if someone plans to use them to do interviews, but they are not a good option if someone prefers to talk to people informally.
supergirljennie
the "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts from supply order? What are they like, and are they worth it? Thanks everyone!

I bought them and was dissapointed. The inserts are only three pages, and they don't really say anything!

I think the binder looks very professional and impressive. The inserts you have to get used to. There is a training booklet (and possibly a CD) that comes with it that teaches you how to go through the interview process using the inserts.

I think you are thinking of the "Connections" recruiting booklet and CD. I have that too but I didn't know they went together!!

My Closer look inserts have way more pages than 3, but I got them and the binder from an ebay auction when I first started. I don't know if I like them or not, but the Simple, Successful Recruiting Interview Teleclass uses the "Connections:The Key to Recruiting" booklet which follows the Take a closer look inserts. I plan to train myself this week on them, so that I can use them successfully on Thursday at my first interview with the contacts from the booth I did this weekend and also with my Friday night host.

Last edited:
At the new Directors Academy--one of the challenges they gave us was to do 10 practice recruiting interviews using this binder.

I did about 5 of them, totally did not like using the binder. It doesn't work for me, but I like to just talk to them and get to know them and answer their questions, more informal. the binder was too akward for me-didn't know what I was supposed to be talking about on some of the pages! Although it is a good guide to keep you on track should you get sidetracked.

I like the look of the binder, really nice feeling--but I'm using that for my recruits now!!!

1. What is included in the "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts?

The "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts include a binder with 10 clear plastic sleeves and 10 double-sided inserts. Each insert features a different product or collection and includes information on features, uses, and recipes.

2. How can I use the "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts to boost my sales?

The "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts are designed to help you showcase and highlight various products and collections to your customers. Use them during cooking shows, one-on-one consultations, or as a reference guide during parties to educate your customers and increase sales.

3. Are the inserts in the "Take a Closer Look" binder customizable?

Yes, the inserts in the "Take a Closer Look" binder are customizable. You can add your own personal touches, such as your contact information, pricing, and special offers to make them unique to your business. You can also add or remove inserts as needed.

4. Can I purchase additional inserts for the "Take a Closer Look" binder?

Yes, you can purchase additional inserts for the "Take a Closer Look" binder. They are available for purchase separately and can be found in the Supply Order section of your Pampered Chef consultant website.

5. How do I clean and maintain the "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts?

To clean the "Take a Closer Look" binder and inserts, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the plastic sleeves. To maintain the inserts, be sure to update them regularly with new products and remove any discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abrahamlaur
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedchristine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
  • jwpamp