• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Points: How Many Do They Receive?

In summary, "Points for New Recruits" is a program that rewards current members for recruiting new members to join a particular organization or company. The program typically works by assigning points or rewards to successful recruiters, which can then be redeemed for various incentives. Participating in the program can have benefits such as increasing membership and growth, providing incentives for current members, and offering rewards for active members. Requirements for participating may vary, and in most cases, anyone can join as long as they meet the set criteria.
Jennie4PC
I am sure it is front of my face but how any points do you get once a recruit qualifies?

2000 points

thanks I have a feew people I need to contact with recruiting info

When I called HO to ask what I would get with my first recruit, they told me I would not get any points until I became a Director for my recruits. They said they were reading it out of the RFS book. My director told me I would get 2000.

So, I guess I will wait and see when she qualifies.

I just became a Director on Oct 1 and have been getting recruit points since they have been qualifying - all the way back in Feb. You get 3000 points when you promote to Director - maybe thats what they were looking at.

You get 2000 points as long as they don't go inactive before qualifying.

I just got my 2000 points from my recruit, and I am not a director!

What is "Points for New Recruits"?

"Points for New Recruits" is a program that rewards current members for recruiting new members to join a particular organization or company.

How does the "Points for New Recruits" program work?

The "Points for New Recruits" program typically works by assigning a certain number of points or rewards to a member who successfully recruits a new member. These points can then be redeemed for various rewards or incentives.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Points for New Recruits" program?

Participating in the "Points for New Recruits" program can have various benefits. It can help increase the membership and growth of the organization or company, provide incentives for current members to recruit new members, and offer rewards or recognition for active members.

Are there any requirements for participating in the "Points for New Recruits" program?

The requirements for participating in the "Points for New Recruits" program may vary depending on the organization or company. Some may require a minimum number of points to be eligible for rewards, while others may have specific guidelines for recruiting new members.

Can anyone participate in the "Points for New Recruits" program?

In most cases, yes, anyone can participate in the "Points for New Recruits" program as long as they meet the requirements set by the organization or company. Some programs may have age restrictions or may only be open to current members of the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Jennie4PC