• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with Pampered Chef: A Guide for Moms Group Members

In summary, the Pampered Chef Moms Group is a community for cooking-loving moms to learn about Pampered Chef products and recipes. To join, simply visit the website and click "Join Now". As a member, you will have access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations, as well as the opportunity to connect with other moms. You can also host a Pampered Chef party through your consultant, earning free products and discounts based on sales. The best way to try out products is by attending a cooking show or scheduling a one-on-one demonstration. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team, with the Moms Group being a great way to connect with potential customers and
chef-kina
Gold Member
Ok so I am not sure how to go about this. I need your wonderful help. I got an email, from a moms group I am in. This woman has never heard of PC, but wants more info on signing up. What do I say to her? TY!:D

Give her a catalog, super starter brochure, & your life your way brochure. You don't want to overwhelm her. Also, I just heard on the Belinda Cd's that no one is going to sell something that they don't know about, so make sure she knows what PC is before you recruit too aggressively!

I knew I could count on you! Thanks!

E-mail her back, and get her phone number. Call her, and see if the two of you can get together to talk about all the opportunities, and how much you
love PC. Share your own experience, and if you don't have much, ask your own Recruiter or Director to coach you through your recruiting of this person. I believe they have a moral obligation not to "steal" her away from you as their recruit. It never hurts to say a few prayers before you get together. I'll join you, that you will have just the right message to help her know if PC is for her. May you both be blessed, and your children too.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Moms Group and how do I join?

The Pampered Chef Moms Group is a community for moms who love cooking and want to learn more about Pampered Chef products and recipes. To join, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button.

2. What benefits do I get as a member of the Pampered Chef Moms Group?

As a member, you will have access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other moms who share your passion for cooking.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party as a member of the Moms Group?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply reach out to your consultant, who will help you choose a date and plan the details. As a host, you will earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

4. What is the best way to try out Pampered Chef products as a member of the Moms Group?

We highly recommend attending a Pampered Chef cooking show or demonstration. This will give you the opportunity to see our products in action and try out some delicious recipes. You can also reach out to your consultant to schedule a one-on-one product demonstration.

5. How can I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant through the Moms Group?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income by hosting parties, selling products, and building a team of consultants. The Moms Group is a great way to connect with potential customers and team members. Your consultant will provide you with all the resources and support you need to be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kmz4480
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady